Xenvid ~vs~ Socialiath

Halt!

Continuing beyond this point will be interpreted as accepting the following three (3) conditions:

¹• Any & all "Gatekeeping" behaviour, even the slightest hints thereof, will be mercilessly reciprocated.

²• Any & all 'Gaslighting', 'de-Railing', hijackery, non-constructive tomfoolery and general αssholery will be met with merciless reciprocation.

³• Moderators doing any moderating in this thread, will be interpreted as requesting that I become increasingly difficult.

Whether one likes it or not.

This is already happening and nothing will stop the inevitable.

Xenforo will have a challenger on the field.

The question is...

...will you support XF's unofficial competitor, inhibit XF's unofficial competitor, or instead simply wallow in ignorance?

For the purposes of providing a little general info, on:
•Market Share
(in Forum software categories)

•Current Customer(s): 1,835
•Customers of XenForo
Around the world in 2024, over 1810 companies have started using XenForo as Forums And Forum Software tool.

•XenForo Customers by Products and Services

•The top three products and services offering customers that use XenForo for Forums And Forum Software are:

-Community = 12

-Marketing = 10

-News = 10
View attachment 301163
•Market Share (Est.): 10.70%
•Top Competitors and Alternatives of XenForo

•The top three of XenForo’s competitors in the Forums And Forum Software category are:

-Muut with 36.32%

-Discourse with 22.44%

-Ning with 9.59% market share.
•Ranking: #3

•XenForo Customers by Employee Size

-The majority of XenForo's customers for the forum-software category fall in the company size of:

-0 - 9 employees (699 companies)

-20 - 49 employees (427 companies)

-10 - 19 employees (331 companies)

•XenForo Customers by Geography

•The top three geographies of XenForo for forum-software are:

-United States with 1,160(72.00%)

-United Kingdom with 143(8.88%)

-Germany with 96(5.96%) customers respectively.

•Employees of XenForo
View attachment 301162
🤔Bloody hell! Apparently a mere 5 unidentified individuals are maintaining this place.

No offense, but these 5 individuals must be incredibly smart...at computer stuff.

And some info on:
•Facebook: quarterly number of MAU (monthly active users) worldwide 2008-2023

-Published by Stacy Jo Dixon, Feb 9, 2024

-With roughly three billion monthly active users as of the second quarter of 2023, Facebook is the most used online social network worldwide.

-The platform surpassed two billion active users in the second quarter of 2017, taking just over 13 years to reach this milestone. In comparison, Meta-owned Instagram took 11.2 years, and Google’s

-YouTube took just over 14 years to achieve this landmark.
View attachment 301164
*there is a lot of information and simply no reasonable way to provide everything here for you.
Plus I am sure as adults we are all able to independently research for our selves.

Now regardless how anyone else interprets all available relevant information.
My interpretation is of something apparently most are unable to perceive, or maybe pretending not to see.

Perhaps I see it because I am 'outside the box'. Either way, we will demonstrate that Xenforo is indeed quite capable of rollin' up on the mass social media juggernauts and holding it's own.

This will be a great deal less staggeringly challenging for us —if— those loyal to Xenforo were willing to provide their support by way of constructive input, eg: 'out-of-the-box' ideas & radical new concepts, anything which would improve our overall realized potentials most efficacious for dominating the competition.

What benefit is there for you, for Xenforo Community and for Xenforo HQ?

😎
-Reclaiming your glory.

-Unlocking access to the vast userbase currently out of legacy fora's reach.

-Xenforo Ltd will grow exponentially and of course become a dominant overall social media playa.

What do I benefit from doing this?

😂 Absolutely nothing. Infact quite the opposite. It is already costing me a hell of a lot more than I am willing to reveal publicly.

Why am I doing it?

😏 Someone's got to step up ffs!

What will I do when we dominate the competition?

😄 I will congratulate you for our glorious victory. Then I simply be on my way and you will probably never see me again.
I sometimes think it is better to be inside the box than out of it.

Wow what a weird thread.
Kind of makes sense if the person behind it could be an AI bot or a troll.
I'd be locking the thread if that happened on my forum.

I feel dumb after reading this thread. Vercingetorass, just no and go because whatever the warez your trying to pedal doesn't make sense, doesn't exist, and you're not going to get anyone of sound mind to join your cult after reading this thread. 👋

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Nevermind

Might be worth noting that I am an established customer of yours @Snogssite. One who hasn't been shy about purchasing a significant number of your excellent products, while also supporting your endeavour via donations too.

That has nothing to do with this thread.

But if you feel I’m out of line, send me a pm on Snog’s and I’ll gladly refund any recent purchases.

Top Bottom