[WMTech] Double Post Merge

[WMTech] Double Post Merge 1.3.1

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
It would work. But it would make the permissions even more complicated. We need to find a more elegant way ...
This below was my less than elegant but effective solution using the current version of the addon:
The workaround that I see would be to have everyone in the registered group and set that to zero. Then, you have a "verified" group with the numerical setting of your current Registered group. In essence, you would kind of have a reverse-naughty group. Meaning, everyone goes into the Registered and Verified group, and then if someone is naughty and you have a Limited group, you would also remove them from the Verified group.

Registered + Verified = good
Registered - Verified + Limited = naughty

Everything is set up but it does not work. Please answer here as this is more convenient for your customers.

The add-on and it's permissions work generally as expected. See the permission manual with detailed description of the permissions at our web site.

Again, if it does not work for you you need to open a support ticket to get help. We do not offer individual support here.

Can I use it to merge old posts?

The restoration of my forum was not taken properly so there were some duplicate posts.

Will this add-on merge them all?

Can I use it to merge old posts?

The restoration of my forum was not taken properly so there were some duplicate posts.

Will this add-on merge them all?

Unfortunately our add-on cannot handle old, already existing posts. Sorry.

To handle this error, please open a support ticket at https://wmtech.net/.
We need some additional information which can be handled better within a support ticket. eg: How often does this happen? Does it happen also, if our add-on is deactivated (try to post the same reply with the same foreign character)? Are we allowed to post a test message on your forum? We also may need login information to your ACP.

Thanks.

Top Bottom