s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Any way to get playlists to embed the full playlist where you can see all of the song tracks? For single songs, the way you did it was perfect.
That sounds like a good idea. Small player for single tracks, bigger player otherwise.

I've updated the add-on. You only have to replace the .php file, no need to reinstall.

If I upload your soundcloud code, will it overwrite the soundcloud code I have from the other bbcodes pack? That one gives me server errors.

Any media site from the pack automatically overwrites existing media sites of the same name. If you have a media site named "soundcloud" and you install the whole pack (or you select Soundcloud in the configurator) then it will be overwritten.

Is there any way this addon could conflict with @Waindigo 's Thread Thumbnails add on? I have been getting errors from his add on but this is the only new thing I've added recently.

I don't know about this Thread Thumbnails add-on but I can't see how it would interfere. Post the error and all relevant information in the Thread Thumbnails' discussion thread and tag me in it and I'll take a look.

I've just noticed some errors appearing in the ACP logs. These are being generated from the Twitch embed code (as it's the only one I have installed from this add-on).

The error is:

Code:
Undefined index: id
library/XenForo/Helper/Media.php:60

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: id - library/XenForo/Helper/Media.php:60
Generated By: Martok, 5 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/XenForo/Helper/Media.php(60): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/...', 60, Array)
#1 /library/XenForo/Helper/Media.php(39): XenForo_Helper_Media->_convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml('http://www.twit...', Array)
#2 /library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Editor.php(32): XenForo_Helper_Media::convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml('http://www.twit...')
#3 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Editor->actionMedia()
#4 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "http://www.seniorgamers.net/index.php?editor/media"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["editor/media"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["url"] => string(24) "http://www.twitch.tv/orb"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(24) "/threads/threadtitle.101/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

The embedding is working, it's just throwing up this error when using the Twitch embed code.

@JoshyPHP keep up the good work. Think I'll be looking to install this soon. The other media pack, the author said he does not think he'll be updating his any longer.

I love that you've been keeping this development going. :)

Blimey, that was quick, @JoshyPHP! Thanks!! :D

Does this update also fix the Twitch errors?

Also, will you be updating the experimental configurator interface to include ustream?

I don't know what Sub-accounts by Waindigo does but this add-on is a collection of media sites, the only thing it could interfere with is other media sites. Perhaps if you'd post the error I assume you received it would become evident.

post the error I assume you received it would become evident.

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: parent_subaccount_user_ids in /home/.../public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/SubAccounts/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php on line 195

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/SubAccounts/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php at line 195
    Waindigo_SubAccounts_Extend_XenForo_Model_User->canPostAsDifferentUsers() in Waindigo/PostAsUser/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 26
    Waindigo_PostAsUser_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadView()
    call_user_func_array() in Waindigo/Listener/TemplatePostRender/20130522.php at line 100
    Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_runTemplateCallback() in Waindigo/Listener/TemplatePostRender/20130522.php at line 53
    Waindigo_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/PostAsUser/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 18
    Waindigo_PostAsUser_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 604
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/.../public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Everything I see indicates that it's a bug in the "Sub-accounts by Waindigo" add-on. I suggest you post the same error to that add-on's forum, that will help its developer.

Top Bottom