[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator

[OzzModz] Contact Us Spaminator [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
To report back

I have installed this addon and it does exactly as it says.
Already stopped my morning contact spam.

The addon is more sophisticated than I thought, yet incredibly easy to install and apply.

I was very impressed when I put it into test mode and saw that even the mock verification code changes with each pageload.

What a brilliant execution for this addon.... I absolutely love it. (y)

Glad you are happy with the addon, it’s been around since the early vB4 days, and still works well on many vB sites.

I also had an idea here:

Randomize Contact Form URL: MyForum.com/misc/contact​

That might be an idea for another addon not quite as sophisticated for people that don't want to spend $30

I saw that, it’s something I may look into in the future if needed.

Kid? I’m older than you son.
Sorry about that, but the last time I had a conversation with someone who had differing opinions from mine and they shot back: "I say what I want anyway" that was elementary school. So it's probably that memory that misled me about your age.

In addition to being a childish answer, it is false: even on the internet you can't say what you want, and that's called laws, rules, regulations, respect.
But we could talk about it endlessly so I'll stop there, you can answer in order to have the last word, in general kids love it!

the last time I had a conversation with someone who had differing opinions from mine and they shot back: "I say what I want anyway"
But, that's not what he said and it's not even in context. You started out by putting false words in his mouth and now you're erecting straw men.

To get back to the first accusation, nobody would confuse someone who is simply uninformed or being duped, with an idiot. That was your word.

Nicodak you're not practicing honest discourse.

Reporting back a second time...

Three days after install not one single spam from the contact form.
Usually if I had a good day I would have received at least a dozen contact form spams.

This addon has been 100% effective for me!!!

Usually if I had a good day I would have received at least a dozen contact form spams.

Glad to hear, thanks for reporting back. :)

Lemme see the log! Very happy for you.

also: some of us are not 20 anymore so using a 5 point font is not helping!

You must validate your XenForo license to
download or purchase add-ons

* bump *

Just happened to look at my contact us log this morning. Over 34,000 spam emails blocked since I installed this mod (or since the log was last auto-pruned). Truly awesome.

@Ozzy47 - I was hoping to get a sense of how frequently the spam attempts were getting trapped, but the log report does not include any time or date stamp. Is that something could be added easily? Sorry if that's been asked and answered before.

Top Bottom