[OzzModz] Login Spaminator

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@Ozzy47 Would it be difficult to add the links for these to the staff bar, as opposed to the navbar? I started working on a template edit to place the links there, but haven't gotten it working as I'd like yet. I can post something here if/when I figure it out.

Where is the log?

Two steps to view them. 1) You would need to go into Admin / Setup / Public Navigation to be sure it is enabled. 2) Go into permissions and enable it for whichever usergroups should view the links. That will make them show up on the forum navbar.

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Login Spaminator with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.2.0

Added username field recording to the addon.

With the new security issues with data breaches, the addon now records the username the bot used to try to log in. You can research these usernames in the ACP and see if they are real users accounts. If they are, I suggest locking them ASAP so the real user will have to verify their email next time they actually log in.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Two steps to view them. 1) You would need to go into Admin / Setup / Public Navigation to be sure it is enabled. 2) Go into permissions and enable it for whichever usergroups should view the links. That will make them show up on the forum navbar.
What the hell?

@Ozzy47 Would it be difficult to add the links for these to the staff bar, as opposed to the navbar? I started working on a template edit to place the links there, but haven't gotten it working as I'd like yet. I can post something here if/when I figure it out.

I see the link on my menu.
1674407826532.webp

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Login Spaminator with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator for XenForo for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.3.0 Beta 1

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

danger GIF
Warning Sign GIF

Now That Ive got your attention:
This is a beta release, take a full backup before installing on a production site. Optimally try it out on a test site that is a replication of your live site before installing on the live site...

Read the rest of this update entry...

works like a champ at blocking bots!!! but what are the definitions of the columns?
For example, location says url. Does that mean they tried to enter a url there?
What's definition of CB in most columns... like Real Name CB?
Anyway to see the username they tried to use like was listed as a feature in ver 2.2 of this addon?

Thanks!

1708274581758.webp

CB is just checkboxes that they checked. Location and security are select fields. We won't be bringing back the username.

Just wanted to report that my forum jut hit 94,000 attempts since I implemented the Spaminator several years ago.

If anyone is considering this add-on, I can whole-heartedly tell you that it is amazing and works fully as advertised. Strongly recommended.

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 8.35.20 AM.webp

Does 2.3.0 now require an additional payment as an upgrade? When I try to download it, it is only giving me 2.2.0.

Ahh, OK, got it. Yes, I only have the Registration Spaminator and not the Login Spaminator.

Thanks for the clarification. Indeed premature senility on my part.

Top Bottom