[XTR] Top Poster of The Month

[XTR] Top Poster of The Month 1.0.3

No permission to download

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Top Poster of The Month - Displays a selectable number of users with the most posts of the month on a separate page

This add-on displays a selectable number of users with the most posts of the month (month and year are selectable) on a separate page.

As you know this add-on was created by @au lait and I just maintained it.
I would like to thank him for giving me this permission. We fixed some bugs with this release.

Encouraging activity of meaningful and worthwhile content is always priority number one for any community owner/staff.

Just thinking about ways to engage with members and...

Read more about this resource...

Hoping for support of this add-on:

Monthly Top users with the highest cumulative points (count only the points they received for the last month).
Instead of using the post count alone.

Just suggesting to this awesome addon! @XDinc

Is there a way to show the Username aswell on the widget besides the avatar.
I think its more motivating to show username besides the avatar because i think the name is more important than the avatar as reward

Another suggestion is how about counting reactions this month instead of posts.
I think reactions show more how much they contributed to the forum instead of posts that can be simply spammed just to get high position

Last edited:
Just suggesting to this awesome addon! @XDinc

Is there a way to show the Username aswell on the widget besides the avatar.
I think its more motivating to show username besides the avatar because i think the name is more important than the avatar as reward

Of course yes. I guess this should be selectable. (Avatar/Username) (y)

Another suggestion is how about counting reactions this month instead of posts.
I think reactions show more how much they contributed to the forum instead of posts that can be simply spammed just to get high position

The add-on structure needs to be changed, so let's evaluate this proposal in a different area, shall we?

I suggested this in the previous addon. Is it possible to make the member of the month be used to have the user in a special group where they have different permissions? I mean, that it works with the criteria system of xenforo 2.

By the way, thank you very much for keeping this addon alive.

bug; removing "f2eb" from the style properties tanks the style. I was wanting to remove the trophy output on the banner.

bug; removing "f2eb" from the style properties tanks the style. I was wanting to remove the trophy output on the banner.

It is not a bug, just need extra style properties to manage the user banner icon.
I will release a small update to complete the awaiting small issues. (y)

It is not a bug, just need extra style properties to manage the user banner icon.
I will release a small update to complete the awaiting small issues. (y)
I would like to remove the trophy. I assumed the phrase output was it but no dice. Unsure what cron is required to push any updates too.

Top Bottom