XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I mean for maps arent required RIGHT NOW... all you need to do is use a template modification to hide the fields for it.

@Jaxel : After last update - every last posted threads ends up in calendar widget as an event. Even posts from private forums are there as an event public available for all!
Only one event in calendar holds the last posted thread though but still not good.

Last edited:
I posted an event where i didnt create a thread for it. Looks like the widget picks up the latest post for all forum when there is no connected thead for an event. Even from private forums.

That means that the calendar-widget in the sidebar displays latest posted thread forum-wide. Can it have something to do with that there are no connected threads to the event manybe.

@Jaxel "Huh" is all you have to say to a kinda critical bug like this?
Did you try to reproduce it? I can't activate Xenatendo on my forum because of this.

Create an event with no thread connected. Check the widget - does it show something wrong or is it only on my forum?

I know, but when i created an event with no threads connected... then the calendar-widget pick up latest post as the thread for the event - it should not display any threads if there was no threads connected to the event.

We have set our XenAtendo 2 so it's only viewable by one usergroup, and this works fine.

However, the XenAtendo > Events Widget doesn't respect that only one usergroup should be able to see the events.

Even as an unregistered user of our forum, a user gets to see the widget.

Any chance of a fix on this please Jake?

Starting to wonder if its you who wrote this addon :unsure:

Ok, so here it is with teaspoon:

1. Create an event in the calendar but dont select "Create thread" option
2. Activate Widget
3. Check if widget display is correct for that event.

On my forum the widget displayed the last post on forum where the event should be. Even last post from private forums.

Starting to wonder if its you who wrote this addon :unsure:

Ok, so here it is with teaspoon:

1. Create an event in the calendar but dont select "Create thread" option
2. Activate Widget
3. Check if widget display is correct for that event.

On my forum the widget displayed the last post on forum where the event should be. Even last post from private forums.
You have to post a new Thread after you added the event to the calendar. After posting a new thread that one overwrites the title of the event in the calendat widget.

I just reinstalled XenAtendo and did this - the last thread from one of the private forums appeared in the widget list.

Also the widget finder should include
Code:
->where('event_state', '=', 'visible')
so that events doesnt show up in widget until they are approved.

We have set our XenAtendo 2 so it's only viewable by one usergroup, and this works fine.

However, the XenAtendo > Events Widget doesn't respect that only one usergroup should be able to see the events.

Even as an unregistered user of our forum, a user gets to see the widget.

Any chance of a fix on this please Jake?
Fixed for next version.

I still dont know what you're asking here... The XenAtendo widget doesn't show threads.
I'm seeing this too. It seems like new threads (including ones from private forums) are overwriting the contents of calendar events?

There's also a 100% duplicatable bug where events disappear from the weekly and monthly calendar views with certain timezone conversions, like when the conversion puts an event on the next day.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I have a 100% repro on the threads bug here:

1. Add an event to the calendar directly (through the "Submit event" button on any of the calendar pages) without an event thread. The event is added correctly:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2. Create a regular thread in any forum:

3. Go back to the calendar event. The event title and description is overwritten with the thread's title and first post contents. Only the time and location remain:

4. Future threads continue to overwrite the event so the calendar (and in turn the widget) is always showing the latest thread even if it's in a private forum:

Last edited:
Top Bottom