XF 2.0 XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [145]:

craigForo

I'm getting the following server error. Not sure how to go about resolving this.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [145]: Table './scholllo_xenforo/xf_stats_daily' is marked as crashed and should be repaired. src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 10, 2018 at 9:47 PM

Any help appreciated.

Typically that error will occur when your SQL server instance has crashed unexpectedly. If it continues, you need to resolve the SQL server crashing issue with your host.

Phpmyadmin is a tool/application, not a file.

Mostly you can find it via this url:
http://yourdomainname.com/phpmyadmin

Ofcourse, replace with your own domain name. ;)

OK I am going to need help I guess.

It's actually something I am going to have to figure out. You can't manage an XF forum with no real knowledge. You can pretty much handle a wordpress site (the rest of my site) without much knowledge.

I have hostgator. I can reach out to them.

A few weeks ago forum went down and I called them. They told me the only way to get it back up was to revert to an older version of php. I knew that probably wasn't cool, but it got the site back up. I'm betting the problem is related.

No it's not. It's a database applicatin which is not related to cPanel. One can find it in cPanel, like in Directadmin and Plesk but it can also be used standalone.
Even in cPanel one can mostly find it via my example url.
I was trying to simplify my answer to what I gathered the experience level of the OP was. I did not want to blow them away with more info than I believed was necessary.

Last edited:
I have hostgator. I can reach out to them.

A few weeks ago forum went down and I called them. They told me the only way to get it back up was to revert to an older version of php. I knew that probably wasn't cool, but it got the site back up. I'm betting the problem is related.
I contacted HostGator about their WordPress packages and they replied that the packages have access to PHPmyadmin. Is this what you have?

Last edited:
I'm getting the following server error. Not sure how to go about resolving this.

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [145]: Table './scholllo_xenforo/xf_stats_daily' is marked as crashed and should be repaired. src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 10, 2018 at 9:47 PM

Any help appreciated.

I think I did this.

How can I tell if it worked?
Do you still receive this error? Check your Server log.
Admin > Logs > Server error log

Top Bottom