XenForo and Web 3.0

Another web3 crypto wallet integration possibility (using OAuth):

You mean another one where we can block.
You don't understand that your facebook account gets hacked by crypto scammers all the time.

I don't have a Facebook account. I don't care about Facebook. Your comments are not constructive to any discussion of potential web 3.0 integrations. Are you just trolling?
No i do not troll on a business site.
I've had my facebook and instagram accounts hacked by crypto scammers.

Maybe you're the one who is trolling due to you spamming crypto crap on here.

Do your own research stop spamming and have a good look at what you are doing on here.

@Chris D

Yes. Of course. Slander and libel are illegal. If it's illegal OFFline, it's illegal ONline. That's lost on a lot of people who don't understand copyright and trademark (intellectual property) law. Ask me how I know!

My point being... the claim (posted above) that forum owners are being arrested for "politically incorrect" content is false.
Defamation is where somebody finds your posts about something they alledgedly did online incorrect.
You can get sued for it.

If you have a copyright claim get it protected.
I did that with my logo as somebody else was using my stuff.

Sometimes you still need to respond to correct misinformation 🙃.
after reading some threads.. that would be a non stop job with a few people. i really feel sorry for people who take the advice from those few.
i'm working on a new skill... it's called "be the 🦆" and its something that someone who helps me with my site is working on practicing.
it is hard to do, especially for people like he and i.

in theory this could work. but i don't see where it could in reality. some of the very things it hopes to avoid it would have to implement. there will always be a core control somewhere.

Top Bottom