XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System [Paid] 1.6.0

No permission to buy (€34.99)
It seems the installation is broken somehow. Can you please just download the latest version of Invitation and Paid Registration System from Client's Area again and re-upload the files and re-import the XML file? This should solve the problem. If you still have it, please update your ticket with FTP and Admin Panel details and we will check the issue ourselves and apply a definitive fix.

Thank you!

That worked.

I had previously uninstalled XenCentral Framework and reinstalled it and nothing happened. I assumed the problem came from that as that was the only thing that had changed.

Do you know what caused this? I'm concerned as there was no indication that something was up until a member raised the issue to me.

That worked.

I had previously uninstalled XenCentral Framework and reinstalled it and nothing happened. I assumed the problem came from that as that was the only thing that had changed.

Do you know what caused this? I'm concerned as there was no indication that something was up until a member raised the issue to me.

It seemed like you had a mix of packages of two products - XenCentral Invitation and Paid Registration System, the one you are using, and XenCentral Invite System. I am not sure how that happened really, I couldn't find anywhere where we have sent you a wrong package or something like that. The issue should not repeat itself spontaneously.

Thank you!

I used the invite system a year or two when it was first released. Is that what caused it? I thought they would have worked well together.

Regardless, I appreciate you getting back to me and helping me resolve this :)

I used the invite system a year or two when it was first released. Is that what caused it? I thought they would have worked well together.

Regardless, I appreciate you getting back to me and helping me resolve this :)

Yes, the products are completely compatible with each other, except the case when the files get messed-up. So maybe during upload of the new package some files were not properly overridden, or somehow later you re-uploaded the old package somehow.

Just let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you!

Hello!

We are reviewing the orders within 24 hours usually. I am checking your order right now and will activate it soon.

Thank you!

Hello!

We are reviewing the orders within 24 hours usually. I am checking your order right now and will activate it soon.

Thank you!

Its activated after 7 days :LOL:

Where the option for adding packages/invitations ?

Attachments

• ScreenShot00182.webp
    ScreenShot00182.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
Its activated after 7 days :LOL:

Where the option for adding packages/invitations ?

Go to General Options and you will see an option allowing you to switch the product between free invite system/paid registration system. Enable the paid registration system and save the page and you will see the menu entries to create registration packages.

Thank you!

Go to General Options and you will see an option allowing you to switch the product between free invite system/paid registration system. Enable the paid registration system and save the page and you will see the menu entries to create registration packages.

Thank you!

I am getting error with adding Manage User Invites. How to fix on this bug issue?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenTorrentTracker_Model_User::getInvitesLeft() in /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenCentral/InviteSystem/ControllerAdmin/ManageInvite.php on line 75

I am getting error with adding Manage User Invites. How to fix on this bug issue?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenTorrentTracker_Model_User::getInvitesLeft() in /home/nadda/public_html/library/XenCentral/InviteSystem/ControllerAdmin/ManageInvite.php on line 75

The method is defined in our class and it extends default XenForo_Model_User class. When extending default classes the addons have to follow particular format, and it seems one of your addons (can be the one mentioned in the error, XenTorrentTracker but doesn't have to) doesn't keep this syntax causing the method not to be available. You can just disable other addons you have one by one and once the issue is resolve you will know which addon it was and you can contact the developer to fix the problem.

Thank you!

I think I may have found a problem today.

The payment system appears to be all set up correctly and when someone goes to the sign up page they are advised that they need to pay $10.

However, today I saw someone sign up with a western name and his country of origin is India. The fact someone from India is using a western name was a flag already, however the bigger flag was that no $10 payment was received. I'm not sure how but this person has managed to sign up without paying.

How could this happen?

Upon further inspection, the user had also created another account on my forum. The first account was sitting at the awaiting approval status, however the new account is valid.

Before I ban these users, I'd like to know how this occurred.

Last edited:

The payment system appears to be all set up correctly and when someone goes to the sign up page they are advised that they need to pay $10.

However, today I saw someone sign up with a western name and his country of origin is India. The fact someone from India is using a western name was a flag already, however the bigger flag was that no $10 payment was received. I'm not sure how but this person has managed to sign up without paying.

How could this happen?

Upon further inspection, the user had also created another account on my forum. The first account was sitting at the awaiting approval status, however the new account is valid.

Please open a ticket in Client's Area and we will investigate it in details.

Thank you!

How could this happen?

We see you have setup Google signup/login, and it is completely possible to signup that way without paying. It seems some of XenForo upgrades broke the functionality to protect the public registration via social networks. We will work on this asap and fix it.

Thank you!

We see you have setup Google signup/login, and it is completely possible to signup that way without paying. It seems some of XenForo upgrades broke the functionality to protect the public registration via social networks. We will work on this asap and fix it.

Thank you!

Thanks.

Good to know you know how it was caused. I'll update the add-on once it has been fixed.

Is there any development with this fix?

Looking to get this addresses as at the moment people can continue to register free of charge.

A spammer signed up today and posted lots of threads. They shouldn't have been able to have got past the paid registration system. This issue has been ongoing for weeks now. Is this error going to be addressed?

This issue has been ongoing for a month now. There is no update on this and the issue is still allowing people to sign up to my forum free of charge.

Is this premium add-on still supported? You charge for support on a yearly basis but it is now more than three weeks after you have even responded to this serious issue. I have been really patient about this issue thus far but this is becoming very frustrating.

The only solution I can see is to stop social media registration on the forum, though that's not really a suitable solution since many legitimate members use social media to login to my forum.

At the very least, can you give customers a timescale as to when this error will be addressed. You said that it would be fixed asap but never did anything about it.

XCentral updated XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System 1.5.2 released

Hello everyone,

this is the next minor release of XenCentral Invitation & Paid Registration System. It fixes the issue with Google and Twitter connect allowing people to login/register skipping the requirement to have an invitation. If the board is accessed without an invitation and Login via Facebook/Google/Twitter is attempted, the page will give a message informing the users they have to have an invitation to register, otherwise they will be able to register using their social network...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XCentral Please add option to enable/disable Referrer fileds from registration page.

342e9b3e3ff646c99014959c0ab42db2.png

Top Bottom