[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.5

No permission to download
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: extension
  • src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php:52
This error message drops when opening the recording screen.

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: extension
  • src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php:52
This error message drops when opening the recording screen.
Hello, can we have the full error please?

Regards, SyTry

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: extension src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php:73

#0 src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(73): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 73, Array)
#1 src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php(45): XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->getGalleryImages()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAvatar(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Avatar', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Hi all,

I miss something. I have installed this addon, and now I have this setup:

I created the folder addon_avatar in the root of the Xenforo installation and loaded in there (via FTP) a 400x400 *.jpg

And now I have the "Avatar Gallerys", but I only can choose "Uncategorized" and the Usergroup, but nothing else happends:

The Registration-Page looks the same with or without this Addon

What do I miss!?

Hi all,

I miss something. I have installed this addon, and now I have this setup:

View attachment 248596

I created the folder addon_avatar in the root of the Xenforo installation and loaded in there (via FTP) a 400x400 *.jpg

And now I have the "Avatar Gallerys", but I only can choose "Uncategorized" and the Usergroup, but nothing else happends:

View attachment 248597

The Registration-Page looks the same with or without this Addon

What do I miss!?
Hello,

Why did you change this, this option is not intended to put all avatars that can be chosen, all avatars should be in: date/avatar_gallery

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Why did you change this, this option is not intended to put all avatars that can be chosen, all avatars should be in: date/avatar_gallery

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Ok, got it work in the Registration-Page. But it's not showing up in the Account-Details:

any idea?
Code:
Server error log
Error: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Error::setParam() src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php:45
Generated by: Cool.Cat Mar 17, 2021 at 7:14 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAvatar(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Account', 'Avatar', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(21) "/forum/account/avatar"
  ["referrer"] => string(45) "/forum/register/complete"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Delete

Would it be possible to get an option to have a custom name for categories, rather than just the directory name?

Hi @SyTry,

Any chance of having the option to set avatar galleries based on Secondary user groups instead of the primary ones?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• usergroups.webp
    usergroups.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello,

You can select the groups of your choice, primary like secondary ;)

Regards, SyTry
The primary user group is always Registered members and we do not change that. We do change the Secondary one instead. What I was trying to say is that will be more helpful to get the avatar galleries based on the Secondary user group permissions.

(if you have a member as Registered member on Primary and "Ladies" as Secondary - she will get the galleries from registered members too which makes the permissions useless)

The primary user group is always Registered members and we do not change that. We do change the Secondary one instead. What I was trying to say is that will be more helpful to get the avatar galleries based on the Secondary user group permissions.

(if you have a member as Registered member on Primary and "Ladies" as Secondary - she will get the galleries from registered members too which makes the permissions useless)
@CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom