This person loves giving away likes

I received hundreds of them... I'm not sure he understood the concept of likes, for him 1 post = 1 like no matter its content.
Happy So Excited GIF

Welcome back @Nicolas FR 😀

I'm not really back knowing that I no longer have a license and so I'm a simple visitor. Moreover, by selling my license I lost many privileges here: my translations have been deleted, I no longer had access to my addons in the resource module and so I can no longer update them or provide support because even the associated discussions are prohibited to me. Well, it's not a surprise because it's the rules but I hadn't thought about it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe I would take an XF 3 license?
In 2025… 6… 7 😁

I'm not really back knowing that I no longer have a license and so I'm a simple visitor.

I'm going to be in the same situation @Nicolas FR.
At some point I'll have to end my license as my forum is dying.
I would continue maintaining the translation for my country if XF would be a bit more generous for people contributing to their commercial software.

Yes, you are right, it would be nice if XF took into account the work of some members to go beyond the rules in some cases.

I must specify that the staff has always been understanding and generous with me to help me in my work with XF and maybe if I had made the request something could have been done so that it could continue to benefit users.

What disturbed me a little is that my work became either deleted or inaccessible within hours of the sale of my license without anyone warning me... To be honest I should have managed this better by myself but hey... the law is the law!

So you should make the request and see their opinion on it.

What disturbed me a little is that my work became either deleted or inaccessible within hours of the sale of my license without anyone warning me
That has been the case for 8 years and clearly communicated.

It's an automatic process.

Its a language barrier, he thinks LIKE means READ.

+CORE.

Top Bottom