The requested article could not be found

shimspedy

whenever I try to edit or use react button on the thread I get this error.
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested article could not be found."

And there is no server report log in the admin panel ... can someone please help...

Might need some more details on this.

Which version exactly? “2X” isn’t really sufficient.

What do you mean by “react button on the thread“? Do you mean the “Like” link below each post?

What is the actual URL? You should be able to see it when you hover the mouse over it.

We do not have any error messages which mention “article” - could this be related to an add-on?

Which version exactly? “2X” isn’t really sufficient.
I'm using the latest version.
What do you mean by “react button on the thread“? Do you mean the “Like” link below each post?
yes.. all the links after the thread like "edit", "like" or delete

What is the actual URL? You should be able to see it when you hover the mouse over it.
https://www.dimeforum.com/threads/serpclix-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.32/page-2#post-3087
any thread post ...
We do not have any error messages which mention “article” - could this be related to an add-on?
this happens after I started using the xenaddon articles maybe it might be the cause but the one the part affected is the thread posts that's why i did not realize that its the addon because it happens even when i disable all add-ons

I deleted the addon files and re-uploaded it again ... it got messed just deleted the resource addon and it works fine.. really down know what was the problem... but it fine now

Top Bottom