Here's an example

Attachments

• kuva1.webp
    kuva1.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 11
  • kuva2.webp
    kuva2.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 20
I've made a custom field URL, how can I manipulate it to show the value inside a href tag?

I tried:

HTML:
                            <xen:if is="{$customFields.stewards_enquiry_url}">
                                <div class="stewards-url-container">
                                    <a href="{$customFields.stewards_enquiry_url}">{$customFields.stewards_enquiry_url}</a>
                                </div>
                            </xen:if>

Basically I want it to sit under the <div class="title"> (under the PAGE_CONTAINER Template) of each thread that contains this Custom Field (hint the IF statement)

Any ideas?

stewards_enquiry_url is the id of the field.

Just a heads up ...

Looks like this resource creates a conflict for upgrade to Xenforo 2.

I have uninstalled it and the other resource listed and still get an upgrade failure.

Attachments

• what..webp
    what..webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 13
Just a heads up ...

Looks like this resource creates a conflict for upgrade to Xenforo 2.

I have uninstalled it and the other resource listed and still get an upgrade failure.

I found whenever this happened it was necessary to restore the xf1 database, delete all files/folders on the server and re-upload the xf1 files before uninstalling, not just upload on top of any existing xf2 files.

Not sure why you are getting this error but it may relate to your MySQL database or your XenForo installation.
Yes, I tried it but same error everytime. So, I went ahead and the created those mysql tables manually.

Now, I'm getting another error.

Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_FrontControllerPostView' not found in /web/murobbs/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Listener/FrontControllerPostView.php on line 3

Yes, I tried it but same error everytime. So, I went ahead and the created those mysql tables manually.

Now, I'm getting another error.

Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_FrontControllerPostView' not found in /web/murobbs/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Listener/FrontControllerPostView.php on line 3
Could you try reinstalling the add-on?

How about a conversion tool to utilise the xf2 functionality without loosing xf custom fields

This would be be very useful, currently any user fields you already have created through this just get lost.

Ideally they need to be imported into the core xenforo 2 custom thread fields.

If not then we at least need a way to convert them when possible to text within the first post of a thread.

This would be be very useful, currently any user fields you already have created through this just get lost.

If not then we at least need a way to convert them when possible to text within the first post of a thread.
Agreed, and this is planned. Tagging @Jake B. on this.

In your thread where you were running into issues you said that you uninstalled the add-on, doing this will remove the associated data from it so there won't be a way for us to import unfortunately. However, we do plan to make an importer for this at some point :)

Top Bottom