• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Signature Badge Script

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Sorry. Didn't mean to shock you. :p

It's actually not yet what I want, but I can't seem to get the text all in the same color for some reason.

set the shadow offset to 0

yours isn't to bad, but I can see peoples getting very horrible looking in an effort to stand out

The beautiful colored signatures are turning horrible!
Stick to what works, keep it simple :)

ugh, might have to turn off sigs. Giving people exact colour choices is never really going to end well :|
The beautiful colored signatures are turning horrible!
Stick to what works, keep it simple :)

This is what I was worried about... :rolleyes: We'll see how long it takes before people really start to get pissed off. :D

Oh well, I don't really mind of they go away or not. This whole script and idea was just kind of a cool little side project that I was developing partly for my own learning benefit. I went from knowing practically nothing about GD to this... Pretty awesome. :D

Probably won't be making any more changes except bug fixes and stuff. :) But if you anyone wants to reuse parts of the code for other projects or anything, go right ahead. :)

you need to define bg_color2

sig

doesn't look so great though

Yeah, the corners look quite ugly. Probably has to do with the drawing/anti-aliasing method being used. I'll look into it, but a fix is unlikely.

Just testing something I added way back, but wasn't able to test until now:

xensig.php

No clue who that user actually is... but it works :D

yeah, the only other site with xf on. It didn't seem to have the mini-stats.xml until recently so I wasn't able to test :)

Top Bottom