Attachments

• 20230723_075923.webp
    20230723_075923.webp
    307.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230723_101702.webp
    20230723_101702.webp
    406.4 KB · Views: 17
😃He/or she really is gorgeous.

May i ask, is the right eye a genetic anomaly?
She, her name is Milly.

It is a condition called heterochromia iridis, where both eyes are different colours, it is quite common in certain dog breeds and in most cases harmless. For some reason it freaks some people out when they see her up close.

She, her name is Milly.

It is a condition called heterochromia iridis, where both eyes are different colours, it is quite common in certain dog breeds and in most cases harmless. For some reason it freaks some people out when they see her up close.
😄Yeah, i can imagine people might sketch out at first,... in all honesty, to me that seems like a bonus.

Milly is not only a beautiful doggus-(🤔 guessing she may be a Rottweiler cross? if so i bet she would have a wonderful temperament)—yet in Milly's fine example, she is also naturally gifted with an additional power!

With merely a slight glance she can make some people recoil in frightened amazement, probably thinking along the lines of "woah! what the...!"

ps: i am not allowed to use the reaction functions anymore,...i am sorry, this is the best i can offer right now as a substitute 'Love' react to your reply post > 😂👍 < in case it's not clear, that is a 'Love' reaction but i simply cannot stop laughing at this.

Latest addition to our household... we are assuming (by a FB post from someone who had her and her brother the day before they were found dumped in a cage in the direct sun at a vacant church and with severe burns on their pads) that she is about 10 weeks old... and from talking to some other rescue folks, she's probably got Jack Russel in her, which is very possible by the way she's wound up tight. She ended up in our household and her brother into our next door neighbors.

I introduce the world to Maggie May.

1690714913572.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom