Runaway - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Thanks Russ, I updated the style font color over, it changes for the nav and the forum category sections, however for xenporta titles, it's not changing the colors.
Also would it be possible to clean up the double gray bar in XenPorta in the News area?

Try in extra.css:

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading a
{
color: @runawaycolortext;
}
.recentNews .sectionFooter .continue {
padding-bottom: 3px;
padding-top: 2px;
}
.recentNews .sectionFooter
{
padding: 0px 10px;
}

That should work for guests/regular users, not sure about logged in I'll have to test on my board.

Try in extra.css:

Code:
.recentNews .subHeading a
{
color: @runawaycolortext;
}
.recentNews .sectionFooter .continue {
padding-bottom: 3px;
padding-top: 2px;
}
.recentNews .sectionFooter
{
}

That should work for guests/regular users, not sure about logged in I'll have to test on my board.

Looks so much better :)
It appears I was able to replicate the gray bar on the edit area too:

Attachments

• edit.webp
    edit.webp
    49 KB · Views: 14
  • grey1.webp
    grey1.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 14
Looks so much better :)
It appears I was able to replicate the gray bar on the edit area too:

Try:

Code:
.xenOverlay .section .sectionFooter
{
}
html .xenOverlay .sectionFooter .buttonContainer {
line-height: 22px;
}
in extra.css

It looks better, the Xenporta is still there, but this is much much better!

Ya it's that control on the left side, so only you/moderators should see it for now, since there's so many fixes in regards to the sectionFooter I may just redo that image and make it taller, that will fix it globally. I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

Also Russ, just a suggestion when people get alerts and the alert menu comes up, I'd suggest having the alerts have an orange highlight for each respective style, for example, when you pull the alert, it should be highlighted in orange.

Lastly, when pressing enter for the shout box, the box where you type in the message turns in white for a moment, then goes dark again, not sure what's causing that, my other template doesn't do that.

Most of my members love this new theme, it looks super clean!

This skin looks amazing thank you. Have installed it but for some reason when I go to my homepage (xenPorta), it reverts back to my default skin. Upon going back to the forum, it shows your skin again....

Not sure what ive done wrong....any thoughts appreciated :)

This skin looks amazing thank you. Have installed it but for some reason when I go to my homepage (xenPorta), it reverts back to my default skin. Upon going back to the forum, it shows your skin again....

Not sure what ive done wrong....any thoughts appreciated :)

You'll need to check your xenPorta options : AdminCP -> Bottom left Options(under XenPorta).

It's forcing a style for the portal

Hi @Russ, just a small suggestion, right now when you post links, the links show in grey, would it be possible to have them change color to their appropriate colors? Like for the orange theme to have links appear in Orange when posting in the thread.

Top Bottom