Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
Been very quiet for 3 months....does that mean no progress?
Really sorry about not posting any updates for this. School has been very busy for me. I hope to resume development on all projects really soon so I can continue to make everyone happy :). I'm deeply sorry that no progress has been made on this addon.

I feel you. College is eating my life away. Especially working and college. ={

Thank you for understanding. I'm now working 2 jobs and college. I'm still going to bust my butt to try to get some updates on my addons on here.

No updates since(6 months ago) the new developer took over this addon. Fast losing hope that it will ever get fixed to a stable version. Will uninstall and revisit later when/if this addon ever gets updated.

So much potential...

I have the best Quiz system ever developed (+$20.000 costs for me unfortunately.But I love it.)
But its not as an add-on of my forum. Its totally new script.

There are lots of suggestions for your add-on in my mind (as I have them in my own quiz system)
Hope you start updating it and If I see my own quiz system's features in your add-on I'll be ready to purchase it even, in any price you set here in RM.

Last edited:
I suggest some features (that I submitted as a suggestion in your site) to be added.
Then change it to a PAID add-on with reasonable price and support.
Although I have custom professional quiz system (as you know), but if this happens, I'll purchase it too.

@Kirk
Normally when a usergroup has no permission to see an add-on, those user will not see its navbar link and even if they enter direct link of that page, they will see an error.
But when I set just Administrator usergroup to see Quiz Master, all usergroups can see its link in navbar and when they click on it, they can see anything in it.
(we want to test it, but don't want to let users see it. But now all user can see it)

Last edited:
I'm using : 1.1.0b
But each time in ACP the add-on installer shows me that it has an update. When I click on it, it start updating, but again it is "1.1.0b". Then again the installer shows it in the list of add-ons that has update. (but other add-on are OK. i.e. when I update them, they be removed from the list of add-on which has update.)

Top Bottom