• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Project Tools for xenForo

I think my *ALERT ME* would really help Project Workflow.
Some logical expansion of the idea could really help teams communicate at a granular (specific) level.
Might help project managers (the people who buy Project Software) keep tabs on the workers :)

More here.

First Mockup:
xenforo-someone-is-planning-on-doing-something-with-alert-me-jpg.8443

One form of Project Alert might be for the original poster to sign people up (and let people know they are signed up, and then alert them when the alert comes true).

I think my *ALERT ME* would really help Project Workflow.
Some logical expansion of the idea could really help teams communicate at a granular (specific) level.
Might help project managers (the people who buy Project Software) keep tabs on the workers :)

[...]
Good idea. I added it to the list of tasks for the next versions of Project Tools.

Not clear from the screenshots if this is already in, but we'd need the ability to not just add status values, but additional fields as well.

For example, we would like to be able to add things like Operating System and Browser involved when reporting problems etc.

Release to be delayed for many weeks.

Admin part of the fully completed yet, it remains to complete the public part:
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Comment issues
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Voting for the notification
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Creating and browse
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
TimeLine

A few days later plan to lay out some screenshots showing the work progress.

oh, depending on price, but then it's nothing for me, because of the bad experiance in the past with some vbgeek & microhellas scripts...

Yeh - strangely enough i had issues with both and support. MH was usually very good, however support just disappeared, and VBGeek just decided to stop and left everyone in the lurch - i was most annoyed as all of these were good mods and i had paid top whack for them :(

AtTask Work Management Vision Intro
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is an interesting take on Project Tools / Management.

Release to be delayed for many weeks.

Admin part of the fully completed yet, it remains to complete the public part:
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Comment issues
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Voting for the notification
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Creating and browse
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
TimeLine

A few days later plan to lay out some screenshots showing the work progress.
Was this project canceled?

Top Bottom