XF 2.0 Post Reply and Preview buttons not working after upgrade

Hi Guys,

I've updated the XF version from 1.5.15a to 2.0 Beta 6 and since that my post reply and preview buttons have stopped working. No issues on new thread, new conversation or messages reply.

Any comments on that?

Highly unlikely to be a bug on our side seeing as we haven't had this reported before and doesn't appear to be reproducible, but hopefully we can narrow it down.

Is this something that all your users can reproduce? Can it be reproduced in all browsers? Any add-ons installed or template edits anywhere? Do any errors appear in your server error log? Or browser console?

it happens for all users and all browsers.

we've modified a template and style to accomodate Ads. how can we restore those values? the old XF 1.5 system seemed to be a little simpler.

Thanks Chris, perhaps that could be the issue. I'll update it to Beta 7 as soon as i get home anyway.

edit: Mobile working fine but not on PC, weird

Last edited:
You don’t need to modify templates to add ads because there’s a system to manage it in the Admin CP.

Even so, there’s been little change with regards to editing templates since XF1 so I’m not sure where the perceived difficulty comes from unless you can be more specific.

I think however there may have been a bug fix in Beta 7 so definitely try that first.

Top Bottom