Latte [Deleted]

Arty updated Latte with a new update entry:

XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 updates

Style has been updated to support XMG 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 Pro 1.1.2.

There are no changes for XenForo 1.4.9, so if you are not using ether of add-ons listed above you can ignore this update.

To update from previous version import new XML file. Also if you are using node glyphs feature you need to update all files in styles/{style_name}/xenforo/js/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 beta 4

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0 beta 4.

Click here to download latest beta.

Version numbers have been changed to match XenForo version that style supports.

To update from previous version you need to:
  • Import new XML file
  • Upload new files styles/latte/xenforo/tags.png and styles/latte/xenforo/tags-hd.png
  • Update files in directory styles/latte/xenforo/js/

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1.

Click here to style for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1

Major change: style now includes Artodia Styles Framework add-on in zip file.
Add-on is not required. Style will work fine without it, but it will work faster with add-on. Read more about add-on below...

To update style from previous version you need to:
  • Import new XML file
  • Update files in directory...

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 2

Other changes:
  • RTL support for tags
  • Adjustments for notices layout
  • Custom thread icons are now handled by PHP code instead of JS to speed up page loading and prevent icon blinking.
To update from previous version import new XML file and update following files:
  • styles/latte/xenforo/js/ (all files in directory)
  • styles/latte/xenforo/tags-rtl.png
  • styles/latte/xenforo/tags-rtl-hd.png

Artodia Styles Framework add-on, which is now included in Latte...

Update for XenForo 1.5.0

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0

Major changes:
  • Version number has changed. From now on style's version will match supported XenForo version. Latest version is 1.5.0 for XenForo 1.5.0.
  • Zip file now includes Artodia Styles Framework add-on. Add-on is not required for style to work, but I recommend installing it. Add-on improves performance by parsing custom options in PHP code instead of JavaScript. It also makes it much easier to customize style....

• Sticky navigation. Navigation tabs will stay on top of screen as you scroll down.
When I tried the demo, the navigation was not sticking

Its enabled on demo. Make sure there is somewhere to scroll to, but also your browser window isn't too tiny. Feature is automatically disabled when screen size is below 400x600

Its enabled on demo. Make sure there is somewhere to scroll to, but also your browser window isn't too tiny. Feature is automatically disabled when screen size is below 400x600
I made the height of browser (safari on mac) small enough to be scrollable. But no stickyness :(

It works fine. Can you post screenshot of what you see?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 22.30.54.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 22.30.54.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 4
Your frame height is slightly below 600px (that's default value, setting can be configured) so navigation doesn't appear.

Well, I had to make it lower in order for there to be anything to actually scroll.

So I got it to stick by find the exact right browser height, but another problem is the main two menu items stick, but not the sub menus, so no new posts, watched forums etc.

So although the style looks great and I would buy it otherwise, it seems to have some flaws.

I also found the dropdown with the different styles would not dismiss.

It would be great to be able to try it out, but from what I can see of the demo, it looks good at first it but hard to know if it would work. I don't understand if the submenu links can work with the sticky navigation, why don't you have them on the demo?

It would be great to be able to try it out, but from what I can see of the demo, it looks good at first it but hard to know if it would work. I don't understand if the submenu links can work with the sticky navigation, why don't you have them on the demo?
All links are there. Move mouse over navigation and those links will appear.

Those links are hidden by default because sticky navigation is supposed to be small. It isn't supposed to distract visitor from forum content. However option to always show links row is there.

Bug fixes and improvements

Changes from previous version:
  • Bug fixes
  • Better support for latest version of xenPorta 2
  • Better support for AMS
Additional changes for Artodia Styles Framework add-on:
  • Fixed error that prevented add-on from working on servers that run PHP 5.3 or older version.

To update from previous version of style import new XML file.

If you are using Artodia Styles Framework add-on with PHP 5.4 or newer, no need to update it. If you are using add-on with PHP...

You have bought a style. Installed on my website - wpcommerce.ru Wrote question to support artodia.com and I was banned.
What is that?

Top Bottom