Display more than one profile tab at the same time on the main profile page

Hareon

I've seen some people (in more than one post) talking about a profile home page always going to profile posts. In my case, I use this feature a lot and I love it. But other people prefer another tab as the main tab on a profile.

This suggestion attempts to embrace both ideas. There is a lot of horizontal space and, depending on whether your forum has more width, there is a lot of empty space to be filled.

There could be the possibility of leaving 2 sections of the profile active side-by-side, for example, "profile posts" together with "about". This way you could see the profile information at the same time as you can also post on it.

As it is possible to adjust the width of the forum, I believe it is an interesting option to make available.

• By default, the admin can choose which profile options they want to leave enabled side-by-side.
  • The admin can also choose if they want both pages to be default or if the user can choose which ones they want to show as the default on their profile (among resources, latest activities, posts and others)

Upvote 0
Top Bottom