[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
@DragonByte Tech I have upgraded to the latest version with the hope of having fixed "content event" problem.

After the upgrade, post even not working, the content event not working, was saying please contact the administrator to fix this issue. Donate event not working, haven't tested the other events... I was too upset and reinstated the backup of the entire site I made just before the upgrade.

You tested this last version and worked ok on your end? Is anyone else running last version, not 6, or I'm the only one with problems? Thanks!

Sorry, I don’t know what you mean by events. Events are a feature of DB Credits, not Shop.

The latest version of Credits is not compatible with the latest version of Shop.

Fillip

Sorry, I don’t know what you mean by events. Events are a feature of DB Credits, not Shop.

The latest version of Credits is not compatible with the latest version of Shop.

Fillip
Sorry, my bad, I have posted in the wrong topic, it supposed to be in Credits thread but I did not check the title.

Most of the items in the shop are working for me, but I'm having trouble with the post bit items and the thread title style change item.

Is there something in particular I should be looking out for when setting it up?

Can you please elaborate?

Fillip

The name change item, name style item , user title change items are all working, but the "Thread title style" item isn't changing colors like the other items are.

And I'm having trouble with the "ban member from thread" item. What do I put down for the "thread id"?

The name change item, name style item , user title change items are all working, but the "Thread title style" item isn't changing colors like the other items are.
Are you sure you entered the correct value when configuring the item?

And I'm having trouble with the "ban member from thread" item. What do I put down for the "thread id"?
The number you see in the URL bar, that’s the thread ID.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Hotfix: Interest logging bug

Hey all,

A bug has been discovered which caused the "Interest" cron job to log transaction entries for for all members even if the interest feature was disabled. Depending on the size of your forum, this could cause your xf_dbtech_shop_transactionlog table to grow out of control.

I have patched every available download starting with v6.0.0 onwards, so even if your license has expired you should still be able to download the fix.

The only file changed is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You may have some information what i can do to delete all the infos from shop and credits from my forum after deinstall. It seems there are still a lot of things around. Thank you, very much.

@DragonByte Tech is it possible to disable the item types or if we can allow users to add custom types of items only.

Also is there any permission to make sure every item added by a user group is always moderated.

@DragonByte Tech is it possible to disable the item types or if we can allow users to add custom types of items only.

Also is there any permission to make sure every item added by a user group is always moderated.
There's no controls for item types at this time, and I believe the item moderation follows the global "submit content without approval" permission.

Is there anyway to change the icons of the items in the shops?

Top Bottom