Black Responsive [Deleted]

Something weird is going on there. I can't find code for old red box.
I've changed layout of error overlays to use black background like other overlays, but it now has a shiny red border.
Hello there Arty, on the last update this change should be working? The error boxes still have their blue styling. :eek:

Also Showcase 2.5 Update? Quite some outdated templates there ^-^
Edit: Found discussion_list.css outdated on the parent style.

Last edited:
Hello there Arty, on the last update this change should be working? The error boxes still have their blue styling. :eek:
That's strange. I've just tested error box, it looks fine. Where exactly are you using that error box?

Also Showcase 2.5 Update? Quite some outdated templates there ^-^
Thanks for noticing, I'll update that.

Edit: Found discussion_list.css outdated on the parent style.
No, its not outdated. That template hasn't been updated in XF since 1.4.5, there is no reason for XF to show outdated error message.

That's strange. I've just tested error box, it looks fine. Where exactly are you using that error box?
On some pages, but if i test it on for example the signup page, poked so it will return errors, the box will appear as well blue. I tested this as well on the parent un-modified style and is also the same

No, its not outdated. That template hasn't been updated in XF since 1.4.5, there is no reason for XF to show outdated error message.
This .discussionList { position: relative; zoom: 1; } .discussionList .sect - Pastebin.com is that template on the current install here (parent style) where it says it's outdated and asks to merge stuff.

That code is identical to latest version, except for additional spacing at start and end. Last time it was updated in XenForo in 1.4.5, version in style XML file shows 1.4.8, so its not possible for that template to be shown as outdated.

Unfortunately that doesn't help. Its a copy/paste of screen without highlights, so I don't know what was removed and what was changed. Also it uses original syntax, not same you see in editor (see any style property in that code), so comparing it with code you posted above is not possible.

@mauzao9 Tested error messages, they show up fine on fresh install. Tested Showcase, there is nothing to update. discussion_list.css is up to date, there was nothing to update in it since 1.4.5, so out of date error message is simply impossible.

Something is wrong with your installation. Probably simply reinstalling style will solve those issues.

Make sure you aren't using any add-ons to install/reinstall styles and add-ons, error in such add-on is the only possible explanation to outdated template messages I can come up with. Use standard XenForo interface for it.

If not, edit each file once to get rid of notice. Never use merge function!

Tested error messages, they show up fine on fresh install.
That's really odd, this only happened when I Updated the style after update to XF 1.5, i have installed Black Responsive master style, and then made the child that i customize, so even i put the master style as default that behavior happens. Idea how can i do a fresh install? I already update overwriting as said.

Export your child style. Then install black style separately and import your child style as child style of that new black responsive style.

Hey, ran into this odd layout thing on the parent style, on recent activity page of user (not profile tab).
UIFwIVV.png

That Icon over the avatar?

Didn't know that page existed. I'll fix that.

Layout is a bit broken on that page, but I don't see anything like that over avatar. Can you inspect that element in browser and post code here?

Didn't know that page existed. I'll fix that.

Layout is a bit broken on that page, but I don't see anything like that over avatar. Can you inspect that element in browser and post code here?
Found it:
Code:
li.Alert .icon:before, .primaryContent .icon:before {
    content: '\f024';
    color: ;
}

Top Bottom