1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
  3. 1.5
Additional requirements
php 5.4+
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 months ($10 Yearly Renewal + GST for Australian Residents)
Visible branding
No
About:
  • This add-on ensures that only one notification email, for new conversation messages, is sent out per unread conversation.
  • This not only reduces the amount of emails sent out by your forum, but also helps in preventing annoying multiple notifications for busy conversations.
  • In addition, it is also a good way to get your members to log-in to your site in order to read all of their new conversation messages.

Feature List:
  • No branding copyright text.
  • Ensures that only one notification email, for new conversation messages, is sent out per unread conversation.
  • Option to provide your members with a choice as to whether to limit the notification emails. This option is available via the Contact Details section of their Account page in the form of a checkbox.
  • If an unread conversation is left (soft deleted), a new reply will trigger a notification email, otherwise the recipients may not realise the conversation is back in their inbox.
Installation

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade to install this addon.
Related resources
  • cel_options.webp
    cel_options.webp
    29 KB · Views: 318
  • cel_details.webp
    cel_details.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 313
  • cel_email.webp
    cel_email.webp
    20 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: dutchbb
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. Now under new management

I've taken over this add-on from @Daniel Hood, and it's now available on my site, Atelier...
  2. New Ownership

@Daniel Hood has taken over control of all of @Syndol's premium add ons. This product is now...

Latest reviews

Geat add-on. Less emails for me and members to remove when recieving many replies on a conversation. First time when checking my inbox it was a (nice) suprise to see i had more replies on a convo :p
Absolutely essential plugin for any forum. It has reduced my email volume by more than 50%! See my post in the thread for more info.
Top Bottom