1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Additional requirements
PHP >= 5.3 with ZipArchive enabled
Visible branding
No
This add-on is not affiliated with XenForo Ltd.
This add-on is a developer tool that automates the process of packaging your add-ons, via an easy to use interface in the Admin CP.

You can simply click the "Build..." link for the add-on you wish to build:

upload_2013-9-20_1-2-55.webp

You specify the build location (it will be created for you automatically), and then specify the name of your library, js and styles directories and click Build.

upload_2016-1-31_17-21-39.webp

The build process copies your add-on and its directory structure into the specified location. It then automatically exports your add-on's XML file. Finally, it zips the add-on up into a zip file which is then installable via the Add-on Installer (or any other manual method).

Installation:
This add-on can be installed using the Add-On Installer.

Alternatively...
  • Extract the contents of the Zip file.
  • Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo installation.
  • Install in the Admin CP using the provided XML file.
Author
Chris D
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from Chris D

Latest updates

1. Some long overdue changes...

There is no longer a separate page to access to build add-ons, just click the "Build..." link...
  2. A few small improvements

A while back I released an update but I rolled back some of the changes because there were a few...
  3. Rollback

I have found some pretty big issues with the latest version of the add-on and therefore I am...

Latest reviews

Awesome. Better solution for this work. Today I just finished my first add-on that has some files. And easily built it using this add-on. (the add-on will be shared soon ;-) )
Thanks Chris and wish you the best.
This is imo a must-have add-on for any developer. It can save you a lot of repetitive, boring and error-prone work and is therefore currently my favorite dev add-on. Thanks a lot for creating this very useful „one-click solution“ and also for maintaining it!
Chris D
Chris D
You're welcome, thanks for your kindness.
Perhaps not a complete solution to all needs this still speeds up my workflow. Being able to quickly export my current working code is essential to testing and fixing my current stable releases. Another essential solution from Chris D
Supereb.
great addon from a great developer ^_^
Saves time :)
Love it. Use it all the time!
Chris Deeming does it again. Nicely done. Should be part of the core. :D
Top Bottom