• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop

Almost done with beta 3 fixes, sorry for skipping beta 2 :X, between traveling and more time with my girlfriend, and having the flu! It hasn't been fun!

Very cool. Just started a new forum today and want to use this on it.
Updated for Beta 3 :)

Download new zip, upload xfstop folder into your styles directory then install override existing style of XFStop is currently installed. Enjoy

I left out the other 3 styles in this pack, to do the fluid however install this as normal then do the following:

Browse to:
Appearance -> Styles -> XFStop -> Style Property Groups -> Page Width Controller

In the Miscellaneous box replace the code with:

Code:
width: 98%;
margin: 0 auto;

Done and done! Thanks, man! Back to my default theme.

We are going to be making the live switch on January 3, 2011 and your style is the default skin.

Done and done! Thanks, man! Back to my default theme.

We are going to be making the live switch on January 3, 2011 and your style is the default skin.

Awesome man, ill be better at keeping updated with the style as the releases are made, with beta 2 came the flu, mini vacation with my girlfriend and extra hours at work:) glad you like it and any adjustments you guys see that are needed let me know!

http://xfstop.com/threads/upgraded-to-vbulletin-4-0-8.972/
Is it still messing up with for with this link on any of those attachments? Even in FF the link you gave me it's messed up. I uploaded the same screenshot but couldn't replicate. Also you downloaded the zip too quick! I had one last fix the moment I updated to beta 3 had to re-upload.

In message_user_info.css

Find

.messageUserBlock

Make sure the color value in it says

Code:
        color: @contentBackground;

It'll make your user titles a bit more visible.

Not messed up on that site. I haven't edited anything on my site though. Not sure what is going on. It s completely fresh install of Beta 3 and your style.

Well hmmm! Do the fix above to adjust the title names, or redownload the XFStopBeta3 package in my first post to reinstall. As for the avatar one fix you could do is:

In: attached_files.css

Find:
Code:
                .attachment .thumbnail img
                {
                    max-height: 75px;
                    vertical-align: middle;
                }

Make the following adjustment:

Code:
                .attachment .thumbnail img
                {