[XenConcept] Premium Page

[XenConcept] Premium Page [Paid] 2.2.3 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Are there plans to make this add-on XF 2.2.x compatible? Read thru the 3 pages of discussion & checked Update area...didn't see anything mentioned about XF 2.2.

Overview page says XF 2.0, 2.1 compatible.

Thanks

Are there plans to make this add-on XF 2.2.x compatible? Read thru the 3 pages of discussion & checked Update area...didn't see anything mentioned about XF 2.2.

Overview page says XF 2.0, 2.1 compatible.

Thanks

Hello,

Yes it is compatible with XF 2.2.x

I've changed a few phrases, f.ex nav.xc_premium_page, from premium to supporter, and I've added a route filter to change url from premium to supporter. Most of it seems to works, except I still see "Premium page" in the tab on my browser even though the URL and text on the actual page is correct. What do I need to change to fix that?
1643492525082.png

Also, @mkucuksari changed my premium page to have boxes that fit my design better.
1643492705155.webp

I've changed a few phrases, f.ex nav.xc_premium_page, from premium to supporter, and I've added a route filter to change url from premium to supporter. Most of it seems to works, except I still see "Premium page" in the tab on my browser even though the URL and text on the actual page is correct. What do I need to change to fix that?
View attachment 264056

Also, @mkucuksari changed my premium page to have boxes that fit my design better.
View attachment 264057
Hello,

You must change this phrase xc_premium_page

Top Bottom