XBox Live Leaderboard

Well I tried that xboxapi site and talking about the experience that is not something that I had in my mind, the API thing is really really slow. I guess it fetches the data in real time most probably using a JS scrapper. It takes like 5 seconds on my computer and the worst part is that the data is not persisted.

Hmm that's not ideal, do the other services work better for PSN and Steam?

Hmm that's not ideal, do the other services work better for PSN and Steam?

For PSN, I am working with my own API. So it just pings the URL once and it the URL has relavent fresh data already in the DB. It would just return it back, otherwise it would queue it and then work on it and ping back XF with a POST web hook.

I am considering releasing the leaderboard with only PSN API at the moment and maybe update the addon to include XBOX later on when I have figured that out.

I am considering releasing the leaderboard with only PSN API at the moment and maybe update the addon to include XBOX later on when I have figured that out.
that would be brilliant as the site i help run is mainly psn anyway...anytime frame? ill test it if you like :-)

Why do I keep forgetting about this ;(
I'll do it this week. I have a few paid projects which need my attention, I'll finish this after that. Most probably next sunday!

Top Bottom