Resource icon

Trending Content Tags 1.1.8

No permission to download
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenTagImporter_Model_Tag::PersistTrendingTags() in /home/sikhphi/public_html/library/SV/TrendingContentTags/Option/SampleInterval.php on line 8

@Xon
Strange days in my part of universe :)
I implemented this solution in extra.css, but strange thing is that parsed only for unregistered users. They see colors, sizes...

unregistered.webp un class.webp

But any other group (registered and all others) do not see any colors or sizes for tags in sidebar. I did not put any conditional so I can not find what is cause for that.

registered.webp re class.webp

This is what I put in extra.css regarding this addon

Code:
/* START Tag Cloud aligment and colors */
.tagCloud {
text-align: justify;
}

.tagCloud li {
vertical-align: middle;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag2
{
    color: orange;
    font-weight: bold;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag3
{
    color: green;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag4
{
    color: blue;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag5
{
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag6
{
    color: red;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag7
{
}
/* END Tag Cloud aligment and colors */

This is my setup for this addon in ACP

22-04-09.webp

:confused:

I'm not sure how that is happening. This add-on doesn't do anything crazy with styling, and just includes "tag.css" todo the styling for the sidebar item.

Can you try adding your CSS directly to the template "tag.css" and see if that works? It might be something weird happening.

@Xon
Strange days in my part of universe :)
I implemented this solution in extra.css, but strange thing is that parsed only for unregistered users. They see colors, sizes...

View attachment 139921 View attachment 139920

But any other group (registered and all others) do not see any colors or sizes for tags in sidebar. I did not put any conditional so I can not find what is cause for that.

View attachment 139919 View attachment 139918

This is what I put in extra.css regarding this addon

Code:
/* START Tag Cloud aligment and colors */
.tagCloud {
text-align: justify;
}

.tagCloud li {
vertical-align: middle;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag2
{
    color: orange;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag3
{
    color: green;
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag4
{
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag5
{
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag6
{
}

.tagCloud .tagCloudTag7
{
}
/* END Tag Cloud aligment and colors */

This is my setup for this addon in ACP

View attachment 139922

:confused:

I'm not sure how that is happening. This add-on doesn't do anything crazy with styling, and just includes "tag.css" todo the styling for the sidebar item.

Can you try adding your CSS directly to the template "tag.css" and see if that works? It might be something weird happening.

Nop, still no change.
maybe it is clash with tags essentials addon?

Just to notify you @Xon, now this bug is fixed.
It fixed it self when I update today tags essentials addon
;)

My cloud is empty and has been for many days. What am I doing wrong?
Please check that the scheduled tasks have been running, and that you have people interacting with tagged content. By default it isn't configured to count guest views, and you might not be getting enough member views/likes/etc to count.

When you say interact with tagged content, you mean have been talking in a thread with tags when it was created, correct?

When you say interact with tagged content, you mean have been talking in a thread with tags when it was created, correct?
Member views, replies, likes should all count as "activity" for a thread with tags.

You may need to adjust the thresholds in the options for what is considered active enough to be displayed in the trending cloud.

v1.1.2
Appears there's a bug with the forum list sidebar, the Trending Tag Cloud is still showing even if you have this ACP option un-ticked ...

Capture33.webp

Capture34.webp

Xon updated Trending Content Tags with a new update entry:

1.1.5 - Bugfix update

• Improve old trending tag summarization so it correctly breaks up it's workload across multiple background deferred requests.
    • Additionally, this prevents a case where it would continuously loop failing to prune rows due to a logic error. This error previously wasn't observable, as it would do most of the work in the one request due to a bug where the limit on the rows to check was being ignored.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom