[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.6 Beta 1

No permission to download
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of OzzModz\Badges\XF\Pub\Controller\Member::getUserBadgeRepo() must be compatible with CMTV\Badges\XF\Pub\Controller\Member::getUserBadgeRepo(): CMTV\Badges\Repository\UserBadge src/addons/OzzModz/Badges/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php:223 Generated by: Pix May 7, 2024 at 12:32 PM
Are you having the CMTV badge addon active?
This add-on does not support importing directly out of it

Hello, I have seen that IPS has medals with labels that differentiate them from others, for example they can be "Rare", does this currently exist?

1715695410324.webp

You can use Fonte Awesome, HTML code icon, by URL, and Upload image. I use PNG, never used SVG. So I don't know, but maybe is posible.

I understood. Strange. Will it be something related to Featured Badges? There is a permission where the user can choose the featured badges to display.

I understood. Strange. Will it be something related to Featured Badges? There is a permission where the user can choose the featured badges to display.
That very well could be the case, which seems to be bugged as well. Especially as even with all badges featured, the little "2" box still shows.

We found some weird behavior with the stacking badges. When the "Force stacking badge featuring" option is checked in the addon, any user that merely has a stackable badge awarded starts losing feature slots, 1 for each stackable badge they have. For example, here's my normal profile with 6 non-stackable badges featured (our set maximum for users), and no stackable badges earned:
I was on the train earlier and misread this.

I have the same issue, except I don't allow anyone to feature badges, so everything should show up.

But same as Fullmental here, if the option "Force stacking badge featuring" is enabled and someone has some stacked badges, then another spot will be removed.

Edit: Ok, it's 1am here, but I might have found a clue.

According to the logic on line 89 of repository/userbadge.php - if Force stacking badge featuring is true then any badge that is NOT featured, but is a badge that CAN BE STACKED will become featured.

This causes a problem, as if any featured badges are returned to XF/entity/user line 136, then these will be used instead of then calling getRecentBadges.

Which in this case, will mean if you haven't manually featured any badges (but have stackable ones) any non-stackable badges won't show up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom