Linux Server Administrator

AddOn-Services

Expert level on :
1) Cloud servers setup ( setup new servers, migration of existing to cloud, migration from on cloud to another)
2) Setup application on servers, performance tuning of application & server ( Varnish, Apache, Nginx)
3) Security, server hardening, vulnerability resolutions
4) Working on unmanaged servers & Control panel servers ( WHM/CPanel, Direct Admin, Plesk panel, ispconfig)
5) Setup monitoring & backup servers (Nagios, Check_MK, R1Soft)
6) Troubleshooting of Linux Servers issue, Mail servers, SSL installation, Other Linux installation and configuration.
7) Expert in management of cloud servers and migration of VPS
8) Proxmox (KVM) solution for virtualization

What you should expect from me
Good communication , i am online everyday and if we close a deal you can get my insta message (skype,discord,telegram etc) so you don't have to wait for a response.
I am handling most of my tasks the very same day you arrange them to me , you should expect an express delivery.
After care , after i finish doing what's spoken in our deal rest assured i would be there to resolve any issue or guide you for things you don't understand or don't know what to do .

Hit me up :)

Are there also references?
I do not have any references at this forum but i have a really build up profile on a platform website with over 100 jobs completed and feedback provided with 100% success rate that can be shared with any potential client.

I tried to sent you a pm with it but unfortunately i can't find the converastion button.

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my thread .

Top Bottom