ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

Well I have read through this entire thread as well as investigating the links posted by a couple of skeptics on the first page and I will not deny initially being extremely suspicious of forumSolution—even going so far as to actively evade engaging in contract negotiations for roughly 3-4 months.

Admittedly during that time I repeatedly chose to hire "technicians" who seemed to be well known as well as highly recommended by the local "webmaster" networks—and who were also fluent with English. I'd foolishly assumed they would be more reliable than someone who is not part of that established "webmaster" cult and who is also still learning English.
In hindsight I was very mistaken to judge based on these factors.

One thing led to another and I've since hired forumSolution for various different jobs both big & small, beginning with work at my old site—to my amazement the results were far beyond expectation, so I asked forumSolution to take on piles of work at my current forum.

It is now easily the best looking forum I've ever seen and everything functions exactly as intended. Tbh I thought it'd take another two months at the very least to achieve what we have and I am genuinely surprised that we actually managed to finish all of this well before the launch date-which was yesterday-(August 1st)

😎I definitely won't be wasting my time or money hiring anyone else.
The simple fact is that from the first job onwards, forumSolution has consistently proven to me to be the most reasonable, patient, reliable, motivated and capable website developer I have had the good fortune to work with.

The prior 7 individuals I had hired, I will give a combined total rating of perhaps 19.2/100 -and that is being very generous.

While I will confidently give @forumSolution a rating of 96.7/100

Hello, I turned to this developer for the development of an add-on, he did everything quickly, everything in essence, the add-on code is concise, nothing superfluous. if I need more developer help in the future, I will contact him again.

Thanks

I have no words to describe how grateful I am to ForumSolution for his help. I am very new to anything like this and it is extremely hard for me to get things like this done. I had a lot of grief moving my site between hosts and had been on it for eighteen grueling hours. I was exhausted, angry, frustrated and in tears. It took him less than one hour to sort the issue and get me back up and running. He is gracious, compassionate and motivated, and was beyond kind to an exhausted, dispirited disabled vet. ForumSolution is the real deal!

Update: I just got back from taking a week offline, and have now spent the last hour or so checking over everything.

While I was away, I left forumSolution & my co-admin - Booksurfer - in charge of the forum.

To my absolute horror, I've just discovered that,...
😄...the forum is running perfectly fine.
Literally everything is going great.

Honestly, imo, forumSolution is a total legend!

😎Thanks FS

I recently had an encounter with @forumSolution that left me feeling uneasy and compelled to share my experience in the hopes of preventing others from potentially falling into a similar situation.

The developer, who reached out to me about a job opportunity, initially appeared knowledgeable. However, as our conversation progressed, certain aspects of his behavior began to raise red flags. The most glaring issue was his lack of proper identification. His discord username is only two characters called fs, with no last name or company affiliation provided. In today’s digital age, this is highly unconventional and immediately causes suspicion.

Furthermore, upon attempting to verify his credibility, I found that he had no profile picture on any of his social media accounts, nor did he have a Github repository – a staple for any serious developer. This absence of a digital footprint was alarming and significantly impacted my perception of him negatively. A lack of clear identification online can often suggest that a person has something to hide, and in this case, it severely undermines the developer's credibility.

During our conversation, he made several statements that were either misleading or vague. When asked about past projects, he offered generic responses that lacked detail, and he seemed evasive when probed further about his technical expertise. These issues compounded my concerns about his legitimacy as a professional developer.

When we asked him if he would be willing to sign a legally binding agreement to protect both parties he started going on a rant and posting a bunch of reviews from New Users on this forum thread. We then asked if he would do this via Paypals buyer protection and he stated he wanted to only cryptocurrency which was another huge red flag. Most serious developers have a portfolio and are willing to provide well-detailed descriptive information on how they can conduct work but this user was very defensive in direct messages and did not under any circumstances did the user want to use an escrow account or some type of protection for both parties. I would advise anyone to be cautious working with the user based on our personal experience.

When we asked him if he would be willing to sign a legally binding agreement to protect both parties he started going on a rant and posting a bunch of reviews from New Users on this forum thread. We then asked if he would do this via Paypals buyer protection and he stated he wanted to only cryptocurrency which was another huge red flag. Most serious developers have a portfolio and are willing to provide well-detailed descriptive information on how they can conduct work but this user was very defensive in direct messages and did not under any circumstances did the user want to use an escrow account or some type of protection for both parties. I would advise anyone to be cautious working with the user based on our personal experience.
i simply work when client's paid upfront because i have bad experience before when i worked like you want. And regarding 3rd party once i use Fiverr client paid and i delivered work, everything was successful done. But after few days client dispute and take his money back fiverr deduct it from my account without giving me a single notice and that client didn't reply me why he did it and my work still running on his site . Then i never ever use 3rd party because they only protect the person who is paying i have all chat from fiverr. So i don't want to be fool again

Last edited:
i simply work when client's paid upfront because i have bad experience before when i worked like you want. And regarding 3rd party once i use Fiverr client paid and i delivered work, everything was successful done. But after few days client dispute and take his money back fiverr deduct it from my account without giving me a single notice and that client didn't reply me why he did it and my work still running on his site . Then i never ever use 3rd party because they only protect the person who is paying i have all chat from fiverr. So i don't want to be fool again
Use an Escrow service, and have the buyer pay for the fee. Asking for payment in a cryptocurrency leaves absolutely no protection for the buyer, and Paypal at least has some support for the seller, especially if you do things in a way that provides proof of delivery.

Anyone who has used fahad ashraf and used forum solutions- How do the two compare? Reviews seem very comparable from lots of "new' members.

I was once contacted by forum solutions for a custom job but declined due to lack of name and wanting payment through crypto. I guess that is one way to get around a ban on here though.

I recently had an encounter with @forumSolution that left me feeling uneasy and compelled to share my experience in the hopes of preventing others from potentially falling into a similar situation.

The developer, who reached out to me about a job opportunity, initially appeared knowledgeable. However, as our conversation progressed, certain aspects of his behavior began to raise red flags. The most glaring issue was his lack of proper identification. His discord username is only two characters called fs, with no last name or company affiliation provided. In today’s digital age, this is highly unconventional and immediately causes suspicion.

Furthermore, upon attempting to verify his credibility, I found that he had no profile picture on any of his social media accounts, nor did he have a Github repository – a staple for any serious developer. This absence of a digital footprint was alarming and significantly impacted my perception of him negatively. A lack of clear identification online can often suggest that a person has something to hide, and in this case, it severely undermines the developer's credibility.

During our conversation, he made several statements that were either misleading or vague. When asked about past projects, he offered generic responses that lacked detail, and he seemed evasive when probed further about his technical expertise. These issues compounded my concerns about his legitimacy as a professional developer.

Fair enough too.

Frankly I had a somewhat similar experience initially, and I think that was probably due to the communication hurdle.
This generally suspicious perception remained unchanged for several months—until after I gave FS a chance on an old derelict forum that was about to be terminated.
Wasn't expecting much tbh. However FS surprised me by fixing almost everything overtly problematic on the derelict forum.

(*Note: this was without my provision of specifics, and rather me essentially just saying to FS: "This forum has major issues that require proper expertise to resolve. Here's super admin access, show me what ya can do, I'll be back in 3 days.")-FS actually finished that test job in less than a day and I would've reconsidered terminating that forum if not for already being well into the replacement by that stage.

Now I do appreciate the apparent ongoing drama of which hints of can be found on the first page of this thread.
Admittedly I don't know any information of pertinence in that regard and simply am unable to provide further insight as requested by @tajhay except to say as far as I'm aware - this user: "fahad ashraf" is definitely not FS's real name nor does it seem at all related to any identifiable info I currently know of.
For all I am aware, perhaps tajhay is correct, or maybe incorrect, I genuinely don't know.
😄 I've also noticed Max Tax seems bent on proving a connection. Why? I don't know, yet I'm sure XF staff are not stupid and would easily have ways to detect if such shenanigans were afoot(?)

As for FS's reluctance for just straight up providing personal ID or specific work history: (*This is just my opinion via experience of course)-I think there's potentially several complicated personal/situational reasons which may very likely be further compounded by each other.-(*of these that I am aware, they're definitely not at all the fault of FS whatsoever. FS imo- is just doing the best FS can with what's been dealt—all while proactively prioritizing client's potentially privileged custom development information-(*I value this discretion & expect most would charge for such—whereas FS provides discretion freely as a basic service standard.)

As I'm sure ya'll can appreciate, I simply can not & will not reveal privileged details. Yes, I do know FS's real identity, yet I will not reveal this info here nor anywhere ever. It's solely FS's responsibility whether or not to reveal anything at all.

What I can say, is that I am aware there are legitimate reasons as for why FS will in most cases likely request crypto over Paypal for example.
I may be mistaken, though I do think it's probably due to being the most expedient option for both parties-(*in general, & particularly unless one is fond of being stuck waiting 1-2 weeks awaiting every single transfers completion confirmation.)
To get around this entirely unnecessary & imo absurd political technicality, FS & I had to resort to using Payoneer-(*not as handy as PayPal but it has worked perfectly fine as both a means of expedient transfer & also effectively functions as adequate escrow nonetheless.)

One more aspect which I think ought to be given thorough consideration, is that there may be significant variance between FS's culture & "western" cultures in general too.
By that I simply mean that I suspect whatever may be regarded as normal behaviours for you or me—may actually be quite unusual for FS & vice versa.
This may manifest as seeming suspicious—although such an assumption may actually be erroneous.

Ultimately though, take the proceeding as you will of course, because it is just my subjective opinion based off of my own personal experiences with employing Forum Solutions full time since mid July this year up until roughly a month ago.
Imo FS has proven very capable and-(*for those who may be somewhat aware of my arguably infuriating eccentricities)-FS consistently demonstrated remarkable patience throughout the entirety of our previous months contracting.

Personally I do recommend at the very least FS deserves a fair opportunity to prove worthy, irrespective of the more apparent lingering suspicions arising whether from arguably questionable others &/or from FS's own unwavering enforcement of strict privacy for self & for prior clients.

I think it would be unfair to simply jump on any bandwagons by casting generalized black or white assumptions based off of limited info.

Hope this helps.

Some of the issues can be resolved fairly easily:

Identity/Credibility

First and foremost, I personally do not take communication regarding commissioned work off site (or the service providers site). With the exception of TickTackk and a few others, I do not communicate over Discord, and that would be a red flag to me as someone who personally uses Discord in relation to a business; impersonation is very very easy on Discord, especially now.

Also, if you are doing business, you should always do business as your brand; if you are forumSolution here, you should be the same elsewhere you do business. You should have a logo, or something to represent your brand as it does help assuage concerns (even though it is also easy to impersonate). If you are a group of people either do something like a suffix/prefix of fS, or if it is on the forum include a signature (like Audentio employees do).

Portfolio

Lacking a portfolio as a developer is a huge redflag; either you should have some free add-ons, or a public repo at the very least.

You also should be asking clients if you can share details of the project, and give them the choice of a rudimentary (and vague break down) or something a bit more in-depth with some examples of your work that does not compromise what you have done for them. The worst they can say is no, and many clients will likely say that it is fine.

For past clients, just contact and ask them if it is fine to share some details of the work you provided, and to what extent you can. If they are satisfied, they will be fine with you doing so as long as the project doesn't need confidentiality.

Contract/Payment

As I mentioned before, you should only be using services that give both the buyer and seller some protection. While it is possible to chargeback with Paypal/Stripe and other services, that is a risk of doing business online. If your concern is chargebacks, then use an escrow service.

As far as contracts go, it is not unreasonable to expect one, however you are fully within your rights to ask for edits and clauses. You can also have your own contract for clients; however, it has to be fair on both sides. That said, contracts generally mean very little when you're in different countries, and XenForo does not normally involve themselves in disputes.

Top Bottom