Duplicate Error After Enabling Search Suggestions - XFES Elasticsearch Configuration Issue

CihanOnline

Affected version
2.3 Beta 5
Hello,

I recently activated the search suggestions feature in the XFES (XenForo Enhanced Search) add-on on my XenForo 2.3 Beta 5 site. After enabling this feature, I was prompted to optimize the search index. However, when I attempted to optimize, I encountered the following error:

Code:
XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: Failed to parse mapping: analyzer [suggest] has not been configured in mappings in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 464
XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->request() in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 361
XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->createIndex() in src/addons/XFES/Service/Optimizer.php at line 74
XFES\Service\Optimizer->optimize() in src/addons/XFES/Admin/Controller/EnhancedSearch.php at line 185
XFES\Admin\Controller\EnhancedSearch->actionOptimize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 258
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2592
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 532
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

1. Enabled search suggestions in XFES.
  2. Clicked on 'Optimize' as recommended.
  3. Received the error regarding the missing 'suggest' analyzer in the Elasticsearch mappings.
I believe this issue might be related to the Elasticsearch configuration, specifically missing settings for the 'suggest' analyzer in the mappings. Has anyone else encountered this issue after enabling search suggestions, and if so, how did you resolve it? Any guidance on configuring the 'suggest' analyzer appropriately would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom