PWA has no "back" button

ust

Affected version
2.3 Beta 6
All 2.3-Betas up to 6 have no "Back" button in the Progressive Web Application. The "Up" button is visible and usable, the "Back" button not.

In 2.2.x it is there. Anyway: swiping right (with thumb or two fingers) is a feasible solution - you only have to know about it. (At least on iOS 17.x)

from what i remember reading it was added when pwa support was added for ios devices. though i could not find that mention again.

when i updated my 2.2.5 build to a more recent build, it arrived on it and was visible on androids as well. though i never saw it here on xf community pwa which was quite weird. seeing that back button was annoying initially but i learnt to ignore it eventually.

it disappeared when i installed beta builds and haven't seen it so far as you mentioned. i am sort of fine in either case. though i would prefer if it was optional on androids at least.

It was there in 2.3 at one point I’m pretty sure. It’s gone missing. I’ve looked everywhere. Can’t find it. We’ll track it down and bring it back.

It’s gone missing. I’ve looked everywhere. Can’t find it.
It's in the interweb void, somewhere
200.gif

Top Bottom