Add-on Stock Replies

Foxtrek_64

Hi all,

Perhaps this already exists and I'm just not finding it, but I thought I'd ask here anyways. I am currently using the Advanced Forms plugin by Ozzy47 to handle applications for a minecraft server. This plugin posts a thread.

When a staff member comes along to review the application, we want to provide the ability for them to use stock replies. These are essentially pre-made posts that they can insert into a response and then customize. Ideally there should be a button in the banner that allows for selected user groups to pick a stock reply. All this would do is insert a block of predefined bbcode.

If there are any existing plugins (or default functionality) that would provide what I'm looking for, please do point me that way. My ideal setup for this would see the following:
  • Manage all stock replies in ACP.
  • "Global" stock replies, which are scoped to a particular user group and node.
    • For instance, I could have an "Under Review," "Needs Changes," "Approved," and "Denied" template which is available to moderators in my whitelisting board.
  • [Stretch] Per-user stock replies, which allows users to define their own should they use a particular format a lot.
  • [Stretch] Convert per-user stock replies to global stock replies.
  • [Stretch] Share per-user stock replies with multiple users.
  • Defined user groups should be able to manage replies without ACP access, perhaps as an extension to Andrew's Moderator Control Panel

Top Bottom