• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Simple Audio Video Emdeder

First note what threads do not work. Then disable the addon. Then look at those threads and copy and of the video sharing links and post here so I can take a look.

Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in forum/library/simpleaudiovideoembeder/ViewPublic/simpleaudiovideoembeder.php on line 40

Hmm, that's not good.
Try this file. Added try catch block around it all for both functions
Copy to
library\simpleaudiovideoembeder\ViewPublic\

Attachments

Try this file. Added try catch block around it all for both functions
Copy to
library\simpleaudiovideoembeder\ViewPublic\
Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in /library/simpleaudiovideoembeder/ViewPublic/simpleaudiovideoembeder.php on line 50

tried it again with the Bbcode update and so far so good. Cross your fingers, folks. If this keeps working as well as it is I may give this the Dave's Unasked For Seal of Approval.

Sad trombone. It works for the most part, but several threads open nothing more than a blank page. Disabled again.

Yes and no. It works but it borks up random threads. They show up as blank. And yes, I put in the edit.

Same here. Some of my Thead Sides arent available anymore ;)
Have to deinstall it for now

Top Bottom