Add-on Schedule Send

Steve Freides

I would like to add the "Schedule Send" ability to our XF 2 forum that I have in Gmail. I'm interested in this for our Inbox/PM. I tend to monitor our forum at all hours and respond to PM's at all hours, but I've been asked to reply only during normal business hours - that's why I'm asking about this. If "Schedule Send" was available on the forums themselves, that would also be a plus for me.

Save As Draft, for Inbox/PM would be second choice, again useful on the forums themselves as well but most needed of PM's.

I'd appreciate knowing if this is possible and, if so, what's involved in terms of money and a time frame.

Thanks very much.

-S-

I would like to add the "Schedule Send" ability to our XF 2 forum that I have in Gmail. I'm interested in this for our Inbox/PM. I tend to monitor our forum at all hours and respond to PM's at all hours, but I've been asked to reply only during normal business hours - that's why I'm asking about this. If "Schedule Send" was available on the forums themselves, that would also be a plus for me.

Save As Draft, for Inbox/PM would be second choice, again useful on the forums themselves as well but most needed of PM's.

I'd appreciate knowing if this is possible and, if so, what's involved in terms of money and a time frame.

Thanks very much.

-S-
Hello Steve, This plugin is possible without any issue. I have started a private conversation with more information to get start this project.

I would also like to have in on this. This would be awesome for a few of my forums that have threads contributed to once a week. A nice regular weekly reminder email the night before would be awesome. Inbox me please. :)

Top Bottom