XF 2.0 Re-Installing Xenforo

Halt03410

Hello, so my forums are torn up from the floor. Rather than painstakingly going through everything that's been neglected for a year I'd rather back up the DB's and re-install Xenforo. My support ended at v2.0.5 so that's the version I'm going to install with all my addons that support that respected version of Xenforo. My question is what information do I need to backup minus the database AND what on the database will conflict with mismatching version of Xenforo? I hope that made sense. Any help is appreciated thanks!

Edit - I need NO backups of addons. I want a vanilla install.

Hello, so my forums are torn up from the floor. Rather than painstakingly going through everything that's been neglected for a year I'd rather back up the DB's and re-install Xenforo. My support ended at v2.0.5 so that's the version I'm going to install with all my addons that support that respected version of Xenforo. My question is what information do I need to backup minus the database AND what on the database will conflict with mismatching version of Xenforo? I hope that made sense. Any help is appreciated thanks!

Edit - I need NO backups of addons. I want a vanilla install.
maybe you can try new install.After that you can use importer tool to import your old database

You need to make sure you retain the stuff in data (attachments, avatars). You can back up the database or just rename it or use a different one on your new installation. You can then import from the old db to the new db once you create the new forums.

Despite what I said when I first started this post I decided to remove all the error causing plugins. Everything seems to be working fine minus some resources not loading. Any clue as to what might cause this? As you can see below rather than the icons/images that should be there we now have white squares.

Top Bottom