Fortree Forums - The Classic Pokemon Community

apathy

Fortree Forums is a fair new Pokemon community focused on Gen1-3. We've recently migrated from SMF to Xenforo so I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you all :D

We want to have an emphasis on user customization, so right now you can change your postbit backgrounds, frames for your avatar, sparkle/glow/colored username, and I hope to get an add-on made soon that will let users customize their profile with CSS.

Threads: 516
Members: 47
Mods used: Breadcrumb Essentials, Most Ever Online, Improved Member Stats Widget, User Criteria Extended, Time Spent Online, Profile Views, Reputation System, Badges, Custom User Title color, Dragonbyte Shop, Siropu Shoutbox, AMS

Light Theme:
light_theme_showcase.png

Dark Theme:
dark_theme_showcase.png

Please let me know your thoughts!

I'd love to get some feedback on a new theme we're working on:

20_preview.png

You can't see the animated layer of fog moving over the header in this pic, but you can see the seam of where the fog image cuts off, so that needs to be touched up.

I'd also like to redesign some elements like member pages, and even widgets if I could do something to make them look less stock... but for now I've no ideas in those departments.

I'd love to get some feedback on a new theme we're working on:

20_preview.png

You can't see the animated layer of fog moving over the header in this pic, but you can see the seam of where the fog image cuts off, so that needs to be touched up.

I'd also like to redesign some elements like member pages, and even widgets if I could do something to make them look less stock... but for now I've no ideas in those departments.
The colors remind me of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire ! :cool:
Maybe a blue theme for Sapphire ? :)

The colors remind me of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire ! :cool:
Maybe a blue theme for Sapphire ? :)
Hell yeah dude a blue theme will definitely be coming next, we want to do one for each starter type (grass/fire/water) and who knows then after that... maybe ghost type could be purple themed?

Thought I'd share a Pokedex I've been working on, which is powered by the Pokemon Showdown API.
Only thing I've not gotten working properly is the filter bar, but the search bar works (and has auto-complete!) and posts made within the Pokemon boards which contain the name of a Pokemon will be auto-parsed with special BBcode which can generate a preview when hovered.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 14-21-58 Pokedex.webp
    Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 14-21-58 Pokedex.webp
    102.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 14-22-52 Gengar - Pokedex.webp
    Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 14-22-52 Gengar - Pokedex.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 19
  • bbcode_popup.webp
    bbcode_popup.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom