Resource icon

Developer Kit 1.1

No permission to download
Hard-coded phrase: "Untranslated" (also posted over a year ago). Please fix. If the developer has abandoned this add-on, please close this thread. No point in keeping an open discussion about a product that's pretty much dead in the water.

On the contrary, the add-on works fine and the author has been active recently. We would sometimes mark a resource Unmaintained if the author was absent for some time. If an external link to download the product was broken, we'd sometimes delete a resource. We might even delete or mark Unmaintained an add-on if there is overwhelming feedback about it being broken or otherwise problematic; a hard coded phrase is hardly (on the back end, no less) is hardly just cause to remove an otherwise useful and working resource.

Can't install with XF 1.5.

Code:
Server Error

String could not be parsed as XML

SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in AddOnInstaller/Model/AddOn.php at line 0
AddOnInstaller_Model_AddOn->getXmlType() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 27
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webapps/htdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13

Looks like an issue with the Add-on Installer add-on (mine in fact :p).

Just install it manually and I'm certain it will work.

Looks like an issue with the Add-on Installer add-on (mine in fact :p).

Just install it manually and I'm certain it will work.

Thanks Chris (both for the awesome add-on, and for the answer). That did the trick.

I enabled debug mode, but can't seem to find the "Developer Kit" option, which should be located below "E-mail Templates":

development_kit_xf_15.webp

I don't think that's where you use this add-on.

It's not my add-on and I don't use it myself anymore so I can't be of much assistance.

I don't think that's where you use this add-on.

It's not my add-on and I don't use it myself anymore so I can't be of much assistance.

I was hoping that it would look like it did on the screenshot, but maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'll just wait for @guiltar or anyone else using the add-on together with XF 1.5 to get back to me.

111222-png.25464

Edit: Oh dear. I should have checked "phrases" first. It's all there. I was expecting that it would look like it does on the screenshot.

For anyone else wishing to use this in order to make translating easier - this it what it'll look like:
phrases_add-ons.webp

Last edited:
On the contrary, the add-on works fine and the author has been active recently. We would sometimes mark a resource Unmaintained if the author was absent for some time. If an external link to download the product was broken, we'd sometimes delete a resource. We might even delete or mark Unmaintained an add-on if there is overwhelming feedback about it being broken or otherwise problematic; a hard coded phrase is hardly (on the back end, no less) is hardly just cause to remove an otherwise useful and working resource.
Any serious developer would take the time to read feedback and at the very least provide a reply.

For some reason it breakes responsive in admin cp. Can scroll to the right and on mobile only 1 row. Working on 1.5.14, so i just activate it when needed.

Top Bottom