To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last month's Among Us tournament was an absolute blast! A genuine thanks to all of you who participated or tuned in for the live stream. Our donation link for St. Jude has raised over $1500 thanks to everyone who joined. Keep your eyes peeled for future gaming events from us - this tournament was hopefully one of many. And finally, congrats to Alex on her big win! She won $500 and coveted title of least sus. 😎

I really enjoyed this episode. It was nice to listen to all of you to be honest.

Love the Insights (pun intented) @Kier brings. It feels nice to have the "fathers" engaged in the community. Curious about what that 2.3 feature is which would alter the post table :unsure: :).

Having a seasoned veteran such as @Stuart Wright was a nice move. Most of us are small fishes and having a big fish talking about his experience is quite unique.

Thanks for @Mike Creuzer and his team for doing this. He brought up a very good point actually which I never fully realized until now. I can't speak about migrations and importing stuff, but I think in general he is spot on about that communicating things before stuff will happen is really a key factor. That takes the pressure off and it irons out expectations.

Thanks.

Megan, have you guys ever thought about hosting a live stream on YouTube?

You could use StreamYard for that, and the video will stay there on the channel afterward. Plus you can schedule it and users can set a reminder to get noticed when the live starts!

On the other end, Zoom doesn't allow that at all (in fact I missed Episode 2 as I forgot about!)

Megan, have you guys ever thought about hosting a live stream on YouTube?

You could use StreamYard for that, and the video will stay there on the channel afterward. Plus you can schedule it and users can set a reminder to get noticed when the live starts!

On the other end, Zoom doesn't allow that at all (in fact I missed Episode 2 as I forgot about!)
@El Porcharo We've thought of streaming but for now we're planning on sticking with Zoom. That way we can upload the video to YouTube after so anyone who missed out on the live event can rewatch anytime :)

Thanks for the input! <3

We do like to edit - add our logos in beforehand and at the end as well, and add in tags with everyone's name and title when they're intro'ed. Though StreamYard sounds interesting!

Hi everyone! We are retiring the following subscriptions on ThemeHouse:
  • XenForo Upsurge
  • WordPress Upsurge
  • Handyplan
  • MyBB Upsurge
  • MyBB Theme Plan
You can learn more about it here. At this time, current subscribers can stay on the subscription they are on until they cancel.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss a solution for your community or site, please contact us here.

Happy Friday! We wanted to share a sneak peek of something we've been crafting for a while now. Something that we'll proudly be implementing in many online communities this year: Streaming! You can also read an article our Creative Director, @nikkiradloff, wrote about this exciting news. Have a great weekend everyone!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When will your pricing structure be available? I'd be very interested in this for an upcoming project.

Could somebody from Audentio / ThemeHouse please DM with information regarding the native app.

Looking for both Android and Apple.

Could somebody from Audentio / ThemeHouse please DM with information regarding the native app.

Looking for both Android and Apple.
Right now, we are booked solid for at least a few months on new apps. But if you are still interested please do feel free to use the contact form and tell us a bit about your community. For most, it will be a heavy price tag. But, for a select few, we are doing a profit share model. All our pricing may change in the future.

We just added in app purchases for subscription, wordpress support for articles (more coming soon), and lots of performance improvements that people had mentioned when they would demo the product

Top Bottom