AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
License
Each installation requires a separate license.
Updates duration
12 Months
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
AMPXF makes your forum serve AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) that are super fast to load and usually favored in search results by the search engines. This will give you an edge when competing for SEO keywords and likely bring your forum more organic traffic.
ampxf.jpg
* source: Does AMP improve Rankings
** Addons that heavily rely on JavaScript can be problematic

AMPXF
Boost your forum’s mobile traffic with Accelerated Mobile Pages

What is AMP?
  • Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) load instantly
  • Search engines prioritize these pages in search results
  • AMP gives an average of 27.1% boost in organic traffic
Addon features
  • Creates AMP variants of relevant pages
  • Compatible with all XF Themes
  • Compatible with most XF addons (As long as it doesn't heavily rely on JS)
  • Robot that continuously monitors pages for broken content

Result from beta test install (show me more results):
tf-gsc.d07e1e706804.png
tf-ganalytics.87edf271f213.png
2 months after install still holding strong (graph contains 4 months prior also):
tf-before-after.png

For more info see:

Note on pricing: Xenforo resources don't seem to support price ranges. Therefore the price listed is set as the "Small" license type. See ampxf.com for the correct pricing for your own forum where we also offer discounts for tiny & non-profit sites.

Note on callbacks: The addon sends a callback to ampxf.com during installation/upgrade/rebuild of the addon to "wake up" the AMPBot so that it can start crawling and validating pages. On first install it also submits the sitemap to ampsiteindexer.com for faster indexing of the AMP pages. For more info see the terms and conditions
  • Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-50-57.webp
    Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-50-57.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,202
  • Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-51-12.webp
    Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-51-12.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,107
  • Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-54-03.webp
    Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-54-03.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-51-43.webp
    Screenshot from 2021-02-07 15-51-43.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,133
Author
mazzly
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 33 ratings

More resources from mazzly

Latest updates

1. GA4 support and some LCP optimizations

Added options for tracking users with Google Analytics 4 Optimized logo loading by adding the...
  2. Fix for advanced cookie consent validation errors

As explained in...
  3. Fix deprecation warning with null value and PHP 8.1 +

Thanks for reporting this @Abu Ghaith :) 👍

Latest reviews

Been using this for over a year, and AMP is one of the best things you can honestly do for your guest mobile viewing experience. Combined with Cloudflare AMP caching, highly recommended.
Have been running this addon for a year at the standard level of page checking and it gives my users an improved experience on their initial page loads when they need it most.
I have purchased this for my community: https://admin-junkies.com/

Support and replies are fast, easy to install and monitor. A bit too early to really tell the difference, but I'm sure this is a great addition to our community.
Great addon, highly recommend this to anyone considering purchasing it. Customer support is great and it works.
Thanks for this excellent add-on. Nothing else has done so much to increase my ranking in Pagespeed Insights.
The addon does what it says. And the most important, the developer reply to any enquiries and customer service is top . Highly recommend it and very quality addon and services!!!
Implemented on a very large XF installation; super easy. Excellent FAQ, instructions, and support. If I could give 10 stars, I would!
Mobile users are living in a golden age. This addon eliminates a major deficiency. Thanks mazzly....
With the words of the reverend: " Excellent addon, highly recommend this to anyone considering purchasing it. Customer support is fantastic. " Period.
Great addon, great support. A must-have add-on for xenForo. Regularly updated. If a bug is found, it gets fixed the next day.
Top Bottom