Xenforo Custom Services, Addons, Themes, Migration, Server Installation & Management and more | 6+ years of experience

Great work. I hired JustinHawk to fix the page load speed and Google Console errors on Bizdustry and he just did that. He was transparent at the end, explaining what changes he made to improve and enhance the user experience. He doesn't expect payment upfront, only after completion which allows the buyer to ensure they are happy with the work before payment is made.

Keep up the good stuff!

Great work. I hired JustinHawk to fix the page load speed and Google Console errors on Bizdustry and he just did that. He was transparent at the end, explaining what changes he made to improve and enhance the user experience. He doesn't expect payment upfront, only after completion which allows the buyer to ensure they are happy with the work before payment is made.

Keep up the good stuff!
Thank you :)

JustinHawk has built me a new custom add on for Admin Junkies - First of all, very pleasant developer to work with. Great communication, price was right and it was built under the time he said it would be completed.

It had a small feature missing at first but he fixed it within 24 hours. Definitely recommend Justin if you need a custom add on. Great work!

JustinHawk has built me a new custom add on for Admin Junkies - First of all, very pleasant developer to work with. Great communication, price was right and it was built under the time he said it would be completed.

It had a small feature missing at first but he fixed it within 24 hours. Definitely recommend Justin if you need a custom add on. Great work!

Built me a new banner addon, that made uploading my banners much easier, and also solved scaling issues found on ultra wide monitors. Good work for a good price. Responsive.

@JustinHawk did some work for me earlier today to improve the performance of my server and address some issues I'd been experiencing. I was very impressed by his knowledge and communication which were both fantastic. As others have said, payment was only required when the work was complete.

Highly recommended to anyone needing assistance

@JustinHawk has worked on several projects for us. Very reasonable and trustworthy.

Would 100% recommend.
@JustinHawk did some work for me earlier today to improve the performance of my server and address some issues I'd been experiencing. I was very impressed by his knowledge and communication which were both fantastic. As others have said, payment was only required when the work was complete.

Highly recommended to anyone needing assistance

I've been working with @JustinHawk for the past few years, and he developed probably one of the most complicated add-ons here on XF.

Two developers before @JustinHawk tried to develop it and failed, so we had to start from scratch again. I was pretty much hopeless, but he saved the day.

Most importantly it's his support after development. I had many times when developers would disappear after development with support to fix bugs or implement new features, but @JustinHawk has kept supporting the add-ons he built for us for a few years now, fixing bugs or developing new features weekly.

In addition, and probably why I keep working with him, as he follows XF standards in his code. I see here many non-experienced forum owners who are asking to build add-ons for them and they are "happy" as long as they get what they're requested. But behind the add-ons they developed with no names developers, there are many issues and flaws that would cost them greatly in the future. When @JustinHawk
developed our first add-on, I let a few respectful developers here on XF review his code, and they all agreed that it's top-notch.

As long as he can suffer me, I for sure will keep using his service 😇

Fantastic person to work with, had him help me with a custom addon updates and couple other random items. Completed each one on the punch list and some other things he found along the way. Definitely going to be using him for my future needs, easy to work with, super quick communication, and fast completion of project!

10/10 Service

This is by far the best custom service developer/expert on the xF Boards.
  • He knows his ins and outs about everything he specializes in.
  • He is patient with you and properly explain step by step what he is doing
  • He is an expert in multiple areas
  • He understand how XF works and can maximize its performance
Highly Recommend and DM me if you have any question about his services.

Top Bottom