Fixed Reverting property shows [object Oject]

Russ

Affected version
2.3 Beta 4
When variations are enabled, if a color property is customized it will not show the second column for the variation color. You need to revert the property which results in [object Object] showing. A page refresh fixes it but it still seems off:

(Accent content border color)

1713451818748.webp

After reverting it:

1713451810088.webp

Probably related to this bug: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ations-misses-most-variation-settings.220902/

The property should show both variations. It's still not entirely clear to me how the property winds up in this state. Was this style copied over from designer mode by any chance?

Easy way to replicate this specific issue:

Edit any basic color on the default style on 2.2.15 install. I'm attaching the style archive here for easy testing. All I changed in this was "Content background color" to rgb(72, 72, 72)

1713499863820.webp

Import it to a 2.3 install, then enable style variations. You need to revert the property for the alternate color to show up. (which will also show the object object issue)

Attachments

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.3.0 Beta 6).

Change log:
Inherit pushed parent property fields when importing styles
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom